Tag Archives: New Mexico
- William Hill launches its first New Mexico sportsbook
July 31, 2019
William Hill officially launched a sportsbook in New Mexico, marks the company’s first in the state.
- New Mexico loses to tribes in $60M dispute
April 5, 2019
New Mexico has lost a federal court case involving virtually all of the state’s native Indian tribes and a $60-million bill it wanted them to pay.
- New Mexico gets its second sportsbook
March 13, 2019
The sportsbook is being operated from the Hilton Buffalo Thunder Resort & Casino through the partnership between NSBM, tribes and South Point Hotel Casino.
- New Mexico Lottery to offer sports-based game
November 6, 2018
The board of the New Mexico Lottery Authority (NMLA) has approved the offering of a game connected to outcomes of sporting events.
- DC, Illinois take betting testimony, New Mexico takes actual wagers
October 18, 2018
District of Columbia and Illinois legislators hold hearing to talk about sports betting while New Mexico's Santa Ana Star casino starts taking wagers.
- New Mexico tribal casino to launch sports betting next week
October 9, 2018
A New Mexico tribal casino plans to launch sports betting next week via deal with USBookmaking; Scientific Games acquires Don Best Sports.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Here Are 7 Ways to Create Gambling Content That Earns Big Links
August 15, 2014