Tag Archives: New Jersey Online Gambling
- New Jersey, Nugget crush online gambling records in January
12 February 2020
New Jersey's online gambling market sets more revenue records with $55.1m in January, of which $21.2m came via the Golden Nugget's online casino.
- Hard Rock AC launch live online slots from land-based machines
10 February 2020
Hard Rock International's New Jersey gambling site launches world-first live online slots play from physical machines at Hard Rock AC casino.
- New Jersey online gambling revenue hits $482.7m in 2019
14 January 2020
New Jersey online gambling revenue hits a new record of $49.3m in December, bringing 2019's annual haul to $482.7m, up 61.6% from 2018.
- New Jersey’s November online gambling revenue tops $49.1m
12 December 2019
New Jersey's online gambling revenue shoots up 82.4% to record $49.1m in November, despite online poker posting its worst total to date.
- Evolution Gaming doubling size of New Jersey live casino studio
20 November 2019
New Jersey gambling regulators approve Evolution Gaming's plan to more than double the size of its local live dealer casino studio.
- New Jersey online gambling revenue could hit $500m in 2019
15 November 2019
New Jersey's online gambling revenue smashes monthly revenue record in October, putting market on pace to generate close to $500m for the year.
New Jersey online gambling revenue hits $245m in 2017
12 January 2018
PokerStars to United States: we’ll be back in 2014
31 December 2013
William Hill exits China, loses Jimmy Vaccaro to South Point
18 August 2013