Tag Archives: New Jersey Online Gambling
- New Jersey sets online gambling record despite record low poker
December 12, 2018
New Jersey's regulated online gambling market revenue hits record $26.94m in November, despite poker falling to record low of $1.56m.
- New Jersey, Golden Nugget online gambling all-time highs
November 15, 2018
New Jersey's online gambling market sets new monthly revenue record with $26.75m in October, while Golden Nugget sets new property record with $9.67m.
- Online poker in New Jersey feeling ill without its neighbor to the west
October 18, 2018
Online poker revenue in New Jersey dropped 15% year-on-year, coming in at $1.6 million.
- NetEnt, Churchill Downs partner for New Jersey online market
October 17, 2018
NetEnt AB has signed a customer agreement with gaming operator Churchill Downs to provide content for the online casino market in New Jersey.
- New Jersey online poker revenue sinks to a new record low
October 12, 2018
New Jersey's online gambling market comes within a whisker of a new all-time revenue record in September, despite poker sinking to a new all-time low.
- New Jersey online gambling has solid, if not record-setting August
September 12, 2018
New Jersey's regulated online gambling market revenue hits $24.8m in August, a double-digit year-on-year gain but $1.1m less than booked in July.
New Jersey online gambling revenue hits $245m in 2017
January 12, 2018
William Hill exits China, loses Jimmy Vaccaro to South Point
August 18, 2013
PokerStars to United States: we’ll be back in 2014
December 31, 2013
New Jersey online mantra: casino pride, poker shame
December 13, 2017
New Jersey, Golden Nugget set online gambling revenue records
February 14, 2018