Tag Archives: New Jersey Online Gambling
- Shared liquidity no savior for New Jersey’s online poker market
July 12, 2018
Interstate shared online liquidity can't rescue New Jersey's online poker market, which saw June 2018 revenue barely surpass market's all-time low.
- Hard Rock International launch New Jersey online casino
June 28, 2018
Hard Rock International follows up Hard Rock Atlantic City opening with launch of GiG-powered Hardrockcasino.com New Jersey gambling site.
- New Jersey online gambling has second-best month in May
June 13, 2018
New Jersey's regulated online gambling market reports revenue of $24.3m in May, its second-best performance to date behind the $25.6m in March 2018.
- Churchill Downs, SBTech ink US iGaming, sports betting pact
May 16, 2018
Churchill Downs Inc. inks US-facing iGaming, sports betting pact with SBTech to enter New Jersey, Pennsylvania and other US online gambling markets.
- New Jersey online gambling market has second-best month
May 14, 2018
New Jersey's licensed online gambling operators post combined revenue of $23m in April, up 10.6% year-on-year but $2.6m below March total.
- New Jersey poker liquidity with Delaware, Nevada by May 1
April 16, 2018
Caesars Interactive Entertainment New Jersey's WSOP.com and 888Poker.com plan to start sharing player liquidity with Delaware and Nevada by May 1.
New Jersey online gambling revenue hits $245m in 2017
January 12, 2018
Nevada casinos see profit surge, first female gaming board chair
January 15, 2018
Sheldon Adelson’s Money Gets Anti Gambling Bill to Congress
March 27, 2014
William Hill exits China, loses Jimmy Vaccaro to South Point
August 18, 2013