Tag Archives: New Jersey Online Gambling
- Online poker in New Jersey feeling ill without its neighbor to the west
October 18, 2018
Online poker revenue in New Jersey dropped 15% year-on-year, coming in at $1.6 million.
- NetEnt, Churchill Downs partner for New Jersey online market
October 17, 2018
NetEnt AB has signed a customer agreement with gaming operator Churchill Downs to provide content for the online casino market in New Jersey.
- New Jersey online poker revenue sinks to a new record low
October 12, 2018
New Jersey's online gambling market comes within a whisker of a new all-time revenue record in September, despite poker sinking to a new all-time low.
- New Jersey online gambling has solid, if not record-setting August
September 12, 2018
New Jersey's regulated online gambling market revenue hits $24.8m in August, a double-digit year-on-year gain but $1.1m less than booked in July.
- PlaySugarHouse.com premiers global leader evolution gaming’s online live dealer casino games in the United States
August 20, 2018
PlaySugarHouse.com in New Jersey, is once again leading the online gaming market by launching a Live Dealer Casino powered by Evolution Gaming.
- Kindred Group inks first US deal with Hard Rock Atlantic City
August 17, 2018
Nordic online gambling operator Kindred Group inks first US deal with Hard Rock Atlantic City casino, applies for New Jersey license.
New Jersey online gambling revenue hits $245m in 2017
January 12, 2018
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017