Tag Archives: New Jersey Online Gambling
- New Jersey, Golden Nugget crush online gambling records
August 14, 2019
New Jersey sets a new online gambling revenue record in July with $39.3m, while the Golden Nugget sets a new individual property record with $14.9m.
- Kindred turns on the lights in New Jersey with SG technology
August 8, 2019
Kindred Group has not waste time and use its connections to launch two platforms in New Jersey to strengthen its online gaming presence in the Garden State market.
- 888Casino gives New Jersey site a facelift
July 31, 2019
Online casino operator 888 Casino has given its New Jersey customers a new website on which they can participate in their favorite games.
- New Jersey online poker revenue rises, flying pigs expected
July 12, 2019
New Jersey's online gambling market fails to set new revenue record in June but online poker posts a rare year-on-year improvement.
- New Jersey comes within whisker of all-time online gambling record
June 12, 2019
New Jersey's online gambling revenue hits $38.3m in May, just a whisker off the market's all-time monthly record of $39.1m set this March.
- Kindred refreshes Unibet brand for US online gambling debut
June 4, 2019
Nordic online gambling operator Kindred Group refreshes Unibet brand in time for company's US debut in New Jersey's regulated online market.
New Jersey online gambling revenue hits $245m in 2017
January 12, 2018
William Hill exits China, loses Jimmy Vaccaro to South Point
August 18, 2013
PokerStars to United States: we’ll be back in 2014
December 31, 2013
Hard Rock International launch New Jersey online casino
June 28, 2018
Sweden issues first batch of new online gambling licenses
November 30, 2018