Tag Archives: New Jersey Online Gambling
- New Jersey’s online gambling revenue record streak ends
March 13, 2019
New Jersey's online gambling revenue posts solid gains in February but fails to extend record-breaking streak despite rare online poker improvement.
- The Mouthpiece: Cross-border iGaming—why not?
If the law protects online gamblers against operators' wiles, why do online horse bets and poker get a pass, while online blackjack is an offense?
- New Jersey confiscates $90K from online gambler in California
March 8, 2019
A California resident somehow managed to bypass geolocation technology employed by New Jersey online casino operators to participate in his pasttime.
- New Jersey hulk-smashes online gambling revenue record
February 13, 2019
New Jersey's regulated online gambling market demolishes previous monthly revenue record with $33.6m in January, Golden Nugget earns $12.2m on its own.
- CDI launches BetAmerica New Jersey online casino, sportsbook
February 8, 2019
Churchill Downs Inc launches its BetAmerica real-money online casino and sportsbook in New Jersey's regulated online market.
- Evolution Gaming ink live dealer casino deal with DraftKings
January 24, 2019
Evolution Gaming strikes deal to provide live dealer product to DraftKings' new online casino from Evolution's New Jersey studio.
Video appears to show BetOnline live blackjack dealer cheating
February 19, 2017
New Jersey online gambling revenue hits $245m in 2017
January 12, 2018
William Hill exits China, loses Jimmy Vaccaro to South Point
August 18, 2013
PokerStars to United States: we’ll be back in 2014
December 31, 2013