Tag Archives: New Jersey Online Gambling
- New Jersey online gambling revenue could hit $500m in 2019
15 November 2019
New Jersey's online gambling revenue smashes monthly revenue record in October, putting market on pace to generate close to $500m for the year.
- New Jersey online gambling revenue ties record in September
15 October 2019
New Jersey's online gambling operators match August revenue record of $41.1m in September, while Golden Nugget and Resorts Digital set new property records.
- New Jersey online casinos’ August revenue a scorcher
16 September 2019
New Jersey's online gambling market sets another month revenue record in August, while the Golden Nugget sets new individual property record.
- New Jersey, Golden Nugget crush online gambling records
14 August 2019
New Jersey sets a new online gambling revenue record in July with $39.3m, while the Golden Nugget sets a new individual property record with $14.9m.
- Kindred turns on the lights in New Jersey with SG technology
8 August 2019
Kindred Group has not waste time and use its connections to launch two platforms in New Jersey to strengthen its online gaming presence in the Garden State market.
- 888Casino gives New Jersey site a facelift
31 July 2019
Online casino operator 888 Casino has given its New Jersey customers a new website on which they can participate in their favorite games.
New Jersey online gambling revenue hits $245m in 2017
12 January 2018
PokerStars to United States: we’ll be back in 2014
31 December 2013
William Hill exits China, loses Jimmy Vaccaro to South Point
18 August 2013
New Jersey online mantra: casino pride, poker shame
13 December 2017