Tag Archives: New Jersey Online Gambling
- New Jersey online gambling has solid, if not record-setting August
September 12, 2018
New Jersey's regulated online gambling market revenue hits $24.8m in August, a double-digit year-on-year gain but $1.1m less than booked in July.
- PlaySugarHouse.com premiers global leader evolution gaming’s online live dealer casino games in the United States
August 20, 2018
PlaySugarHouse.com in New Jersey, is once again leading the online gaming market by launching a Live Dealer Casino powered by Evolution Gaming.
- Kindred Group inks first US deal with Hard Rock Atlantic City
August 17, 2018
Nordic online gambling operator Kindred Group inks first US deal with Hard Rock Atlantic City casino, applies for New Jersey license.
- New Jersey, Golden Nugget break online gambling records
August 14, 2018
New Jersey's online gambling market sets new monthly revenue record in July while Golden Nugget demolishes old individual operator record.
- Evolution Gaming’s live casino tables keep printing money
July 18, 2018
Live casino providers Evolution Gaming reports revenue, earnings and profit all up more than one-third in Q2 as international expansion continues.
- Shared liquidity no savior for New Jersey’s online poker market
July 12, 2018
Interstate shared online liquidity can't rescue New Jersey's online poker market, which saw June 2018 revenue barely surpass market's all-time low.
New Jersey online gambling revenue hits $245m in 2017
January 12, 2018
William Hill exits China, loses Jimmy Vaccaro to South Point
August 18, 2013
PokerStars to United States: we’ll be back in 2014
December 31, 2013
New Jersey online mantra: casino pride, poker shame
December 13, 2017