Tag Archives: New Jersey Online Gambling
- Churchill Downs, SBTech ink US iGaming, sports betting pact
May 16, 2018
Churchill Downs Inc. inks US-facing iGaming, sports betting pact with SBTech to enter New Jersey, Pennsylvania and other US online gambling markets.
- New Jersey online gambling market has second-best month
May 14, 2018
New Jersey's licensed online gambling operators post combined revenue of $23m in April, up 10.6% year-on-year but $2.6m below March total.
- New Jersey poker liquidity with Delaware, Nevada by May 1
April 16, 2018
Caesars Interactive Entertainment New Jersey's WSOP.com and 888Poker.com plan to start sharing player liquidity with Delaware and Nevada by May 1.
- New Jersey, Golden Nugget smash online revenue records
April 12, 2018
New Jersey's regulated online gambling market sets a new revenue record in March with $25.6m, while Golden Nugget sets new individual best with $8.65m.
- New Jersey online gambling revenue record in shortest month
March 14, 2018
Both New Jersey and the Golden Nugget set online gambling revenue records in February, despite it being the shortest month on the calendar.
- New Jersey, Golden Nugget set online gambling revenue records
February 14, 2018
New Jersey's online gambling market sets new monthly revenue record, while Golden Nugget first site to earn over $7m in a single month.
New Jersey online gambling revenue hits $245m in 2017
January 12, 2018
New Jersey online mantra: casino pride, poker shame
December 13, 2017
William Hill exits China, loses Jimmy Vaccaro to South Point
August 18, 2013
Golden Nugget flirts with NJ online gambling revenue record
November 15, 2017