Tag Archives: New England Patriots
- NFL week 15 betting lines and trends roundup
December 12, 2018
Week 15 is the last of the NFL season with a Thursday night game and the first with Saturday action.
- NFL Division odds: AFC favorites include Patriots, Steelers
June 20, 2018
The New England is the biggest division favorite on the board by a wide margin for the 2018 season, priced at -650 to win the AFC East.
- NFL win totals hit sportsbooks for 2018 season
May 16, 2018
The sportsbooks generally know what teams are too, so let's check on the updated win totals around the league.
- Tony Dunst bets $14,000 for Pats to win the Super Bowl
February 5, 2018
Tony Dunst may be able to read the cards well when he's at the felt, but when it comes to other forms of gambling, he might not want to quit his day job.
- Oddsmakers expect second half to be higher scoring in Super Bowl
February 1, 2018
Last year in Super Bowl 51, Patriots outscored the Atlanta Falcons 31-7 in the second half and overtime after overcoming a record 25-point deficit to win.
- Super Bowl props: Patriots, Eagles rematch in spotlight for Sunday
January 31, 2018
The biggest health concern for Philadelphia Eagles and New England Patriots in the Super Bowl was wide receiver Terrell Owens.
Patriots, Packers starting season as favorites to win Super Bowl 52
September 1, 2017
Aaron Hernandez Mother Terri Worked At Sports Betting Ring
August 12, 2013
Horseshoe Casino Baltimore partners with NFL’s Ravens
October 19, 2018