Tag Archives: Nevada Gaming Commission
- SealsWithClubs Bryan Micon’s home raided by Nevada regulators
February 22, 2015
SealsWithClubs' Bryan Micon says his home was raided by gun-toting agents armed with search warrant issued by Nevada Gaming Commission.
- Las Vegas sportsbooks bid to legalize Olympic betting in Nevada
January 13, 2015
A group of Las Vegas Strip sports books have banded together to lobby the Nevada Gaming Commission to legalize bets on Olympic events.
- Scientific Games completes $5.1 billion Bally’s acquisition
November 25, 2014
Scientific Games completed its $5.1 billion acquisition of slot machine provider Bally Technologies, Inc. on Friday.
- South Point’s Real Gaming Online Poker Site Passes the Test
October 27, 2014
Nevada Gaming Commission removed the ‘soft launch’ tag from the outfit from South Point’s RealGaming online poker site.
- Armed robber steals $50k from Bellagio; Aria fined $100k over shy high-roller
July 27, 2014
Armed robber reportedly makes off with as much as $50k cash from Bellagio cashier; Aria fined $100k over high-roller's case of the bashfuls.
- Golden Gaming, 888 and Treasure Island Receive a Rubber Stamp From the NGC
September 23, 2013
The triumvirate of Golden Gaming, 888 and Treasure Island have received final approval from the NGC to form a marketing alliance.
European Poker Tour London Day 3: Martin Kozlov Leads The Final 45
October 10, 2013
Fedor Holz On Why His Future Will be Away From Poker
July 18, 2016
WWE Owner Vince McMahon to Purchase Newcastle United Football Club?
February 19, 2014
Sheldon Adelson’s Money Gets Anti Gambling Bill to Congress
March 27, 2014