Tag Archives: Nevada Gaming Commission
- Nevada casinos warned over reefer-mad gamblers
25 April 2018
Nevada Gaming Commission amends its policies to ensure casinos don't allow customers who are "visibly intoxicated" by marijuana to gamble or drink alcohol.
- Inspired Gaming bring virtual sports to Nevada
14 December 2016
The NGC has given Inspired Gaming the green light to situate their virtual sports machines in Nevada sportsbooks after passing a technical test last week.
- Raiders bets may continue despite team’s potential Vegas move
17 November 2016
There’s a small chance that Raiders games will be taken off Las Vegas betting boards—even if the NFL franchise moves to the state.
- Nevada Gaming Commission Hand Iovation a Class 2 Gaming License
22 February 2016
Iovation has upset the online poker apple cart after the NGC handed them a Class 2 gaming license to do business in the state.
- Bryan Micon Could Face Jail Time After Warrant Issued For His Arrest
29 April 2015
Bryan Micon could face jail time after the State of Nevada issued a warrant for his arrest on charges related to his role with SwC.
- Michonne Ascuaga joins Nevada Gaming Commission
28 April 2015
Gov. Brian Sandoval has appointed Michonne Ascuaga to the Nevada Gaming Commission to fill Joe Brown's vacant seat.
Nevada casinos see profit surge, first female gaming board chair
15 January 2018