Tag Archives: Netherlands
- Dutch minister supports licensing for sanctioned gambling sites
July 18, 2018
Dutch justice minister pushes back against legislators' desire to prevent sanctioned int'l gambling sites from receiving Dutch online licenses.
- Netherlands fines Bet-at-home €410k for gambling violations
July 10, 2018
Netherlands' Kansspelautoreit gaming regulator hits online gambling operator Bet-at-home with €410k penalty for serving Dutch punters without local license.
- Dutch gaming regulatory chief Appelman stepping down
July 6, 2018
Marja Appelman, director of the Netherlands' Kansspelautoriteit gaming regulatory body, stepping down after five years on the job.
- Long-delayed Dutch online gambling bill rises from the dead
June 20, 2018
The Netherlands' long-dormant online gambling legislation rises from the dead after letter from Justice ministry clarifying problem gambling measures.
- Dutch regulator keeps close watch on FIFA 2018 World Cup betting
June 12, 2018
The Netherlands gambling regulator will be spending much of its time on the internet during the 2018 FIFA World Cup.
- Dutch court: sports bet monopoly good, lottery monopoly bad
May 3, 2018
The Netherlands' highest administrative court upholds sports betting and scratch card monopolies, but finds fault with numerical lottery monopoly.
Holland Casino’s Groningen venue destroyed by fire
August 28, 2017
Firms go to Malta ahead of new Dutch gambling law implementation
November 14, 2017
Betsson “not satisfied” with Q3’s double-digit earnings decline
October 20, 2017