Tag Archives: Netherlands
- Dutch court: sports bet monopoly good, lottery monopoly bad
May 3, 2018
The Netherlands' highest administrative court upholds sports betting and scratch card monopolies, but finds fault with numerical lottery monopoly.
- 4 video games accused of breaking Dutch gambling laws
April 20, 2018
Four out of 10 video games that contain loot boxes were determined to be in possible violation of gambling laws in the Netherlands.
- Outdated Dutch gambling law needs tweaking ASAP: regulator
March 26, 2018
The Netherlands’ gaming regulator has prodded the Senate to pass the remote gaming act that has slept deeply inside the lawmakers’ filing cabinets.
- Hands off gambling payment providers, high court warns Dutch regulator
January 3, 2018
Payment service providers in Netherlands may continue processing transactions from internationally licensed gambling websites.
- Firms go to Malta ahead of new Dutch gambling law implementation
November 14, 2017
More Dutch gambling firms are making Malta the base of their operations ahead of the implementation of Dutch gambling laws in 2019.
- Betsson “not satisfied” with Q3’s double-digit earnings decline
October 20, 2017
Nordic online gambling operator Betsson AB reports double-digit revenue gains and double-digit earnings decline in Q3 2017.
Betsson makes best friends with Betfriends
May 2, 2010
EU ombudsman to online gambling firms: you don’t matter
March 9, 2018
Betsson CEO Bengtsson leaving due to ‘different priorities’
September 5, 2017