Tag Archives: Netherlands
- Outgoing Dutch regulators slam gov’t for online gambling delay
October 8, 2018
The former chair and vice-chair of the Netherlands' gambling regulatory body slam legislators over delays in approving Remote Gambling Bill.
- Dutch court rejects CO-Gaming, Mansion appeal of six-figure fines
September 29, 2018
Netherlands' highest court, the Dutch Council of State, rejects CO-Gaming and Mansion/ONISAC's appeals of six-figure online gambling fines.
- Online gambling ‘rogues’ will have to serve Dutch time-out
September 14, 2018
Netherlands' justice minister suggests gambling regulator impose 'time out' period for sanctioned online operators seeking new licenses.
- MRG’s Mr Green online casino fined €312k by Dutch regulator
September 12, 2018
Online gambling operator Mr Green is fined €312,500 by Netherlands' regulator for serving Dutch customers without local license.
- Betsson appeals €300k penalty issued to Dutch-facing subsidiary
September 11, 2018
Swedish gambling operator Betsson appeals €300k penalty imposed last month by Netherlands regulator re Dutch-facing Oranje and Kroon online casinos.
- Netherlands probes Cash Center link to online sportsbooks
August 28, 2018
The Netherlands' gaming regulator announces probe into suspected links between online sportsbooks and Cash Center vending machines.
Holland Casino’s Groningen venue destroyed by fire
August 28, 2017
Firms go to Malta ahead of new Dutch gambling law implementation
November 14, 2017