Tag Archives: Netherlands
- Netherlands’ “terrifying” new online gambling penalties
February 28, 2019
The Netherlands gambling regulator increased financial penalties for online gambling operators serving market without local permission.
- 1xBet fined €400k for serving Dutch punters without permission
February 25, 2019
Netherlands gambling regulator slaps €400k penalty on online gambling operator 1xBet for accepting Dutch customers without local permission.
- Dutch Senate passes remote gambling bill
February 20, 2019
The results are in and the process of issuing online gambling licenses will begin sometime during the middle of next year.
- Dutch online gambling bill vote scheduled for February 19
February 13, 2019
The Dutch Senate will vote on the country's Remote Gaming Bill on February 19 but Holland Casino privatization bill is pulled for further review.
- ‘Cowboys’ won’t be eligible for Dutch online gambling licenses
February 8, 2019
Netherlands Justice Minister Sander Dekker says he will exclude 'cowboys' who served Dutch market from applying for new Dutch online gambling licenses.
- Dutch online gambling legislation hits Senate speed-bump
February 6, 2019
Dutch senate debate on Remote Gaming Bill hits speed-bump as Justice Minister asked to provide written responses to questions re advertising, illegal sites.
Holland Casino’s Groningen venue destroyed by fire
August 28, 2017
Firms go to Malta ahead of new Dutch gambling law implementation
November 14, 2017