Tag Archives: Netherlands
- Netherlands issued gambling penalties worth €3.5m in 2019
30 December 2019
Netherlands gambling regulator issues €3.5m in financial penalties against gambling operators in 2019, more than twice the sum issued in 2018.
- Netherlands warns online gambling applicants to look sharp
17 December 2019
The Netherlands gambling regulatory chief tells would-be online gambling licensees that they aren't likely to enjoy the application process.
- Holland Casino agrees to give CEO four more years
16 December 2019
After receiving positive feedback about his performance from the supervisory board of the casino, have decided that he needs to keep running the show.
- Netherlands delays online gambling launch by six months
18 November 2019
Netherlands' regulated online gambling market launch delayed until July 1, 2021, but government won't impose overly strict advertising restrictions.
- Netherlands clarifies online gambling license application rules
11 November 2019
The Netherlands gambling regulator offers more detail on the process by which online gambling operators can apply for local licenses.
- Scientific Games ink digital sports betting deal with Dutch lottery
11 October 2019
Scientific Games Corporation inks digital sports betting technology deal with Netherlands state-run lottery operator Nederlandse Loterij.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
15 November 2017
Betting odds supplier Don Best warns of malware data breach
11 February 2019