Tag Archives: Netherlands
- Kindred’s Unibet fined €470k by Dutch gambling regulator
August 19, 2019
The Kindred Group's Unibet brand is hit with €470k penalty by Dutch gambling regulator for serving Dutch punters without local permission.
- GVC’s Bwin brand fined €350k for serving Dutch customers
August 7, 2019
GVC Holdings' Bwin.com site is hit with a €350k penalty for serving Dutch customers and allowing them to use local iDEAL payment processor.
- Dutch gambling regulator gets tough with online affiliates
July 20, 2019
Netherlands gambling regulator 'convinces' 23 online gambling affiiliates to shut Dutch-facing promotions, while another three still under investigation.
- Netherlands clarifies online gambling license ‘time out’ rules
July 12, 2019
The Netherlands' gambling regulator releases draft policy rule clarifying its two-year 'cooling off' period for online gambling license applicants.
- Netherlands gambling market worth over €2b in 2018
July 10, 2019
New statistics show the Netherlands' gambling market was worth over €2b in 2018, a 12% rise since the last report was compiled in 2015.
- 79 operators express interest in Dutch online gambling license
June 17, 2019
Dutch gambling regulator says 79 operatorsh have expressed interest in applying for a new online gambling license when derby opens in July 2020.
Holland Casino’s Groningen venue destroyed by fire
August 28, 2017
MRG’s Mr Green online casino fined €312k by Dutch regulator
September 12, 2018