Tag Archives: netent
- NetEnt granted license in Pennsylvania
March 14, 2019
NetEnt has been granted an Interactive Gaming Manufacturer Conditional License by the Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board (PGCB).
- NetEnt granted permanent license by the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement
February 18, 2019
NetEnt has been granted a permanent Casino Service Industry Enterprise license from the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement (NJDGE).
- NetEnt says game-win down after Sweden regulated market launch
February 12, 2019
Online casino technology supplier NetEnt reports healthy gains in 2018 but says game-win down 5% since Sweden's regulated market launch.
- NetEnt continues expansion in Pennsylvania through Parx deal
February 6, 2019
NetEnt has entered into an agreement with Parx Casino ahead of the opening of the regulated online casino market in Pennsylvania (USA).
- The Prince of Darkness gets immortalized in a NetEnt slot machine
Ozzy will see his persona emblazoned on slot reels thanks to an agreement between NetEnt and his merchandising partner, Global Merchandising Services.
- NetEnt secures rights to Conan for new character-driven branded slots game
February 5, 2019
NetEnt will introduce an exciting new character to its slots line-up after securing the rights to create its own adaptation of Conan.