Tag Archives: netent
- NetEnt signs supplier deal with Churchill Downs in New Jersey
October 19, 2018
NetEnt has entered into a customer agreement with gaming operator Churchill Downs for the regulated online casino market in New Jersey (USA).
- NetEnt, Churchill Downs partner for New Jersey online market
October 17, 2018
NetEnt AB has signed a customer agreement with gaming operator Churchill Downs to provide content for the online casino market in New Jersey.
- NetEnt games live on the regulated market in Canada
September 27, 2018
Following completed technical integration, a range of NetEnt’s popular games is now live with BCLC through an agreement with IGT.
- NetEnt beta-launches affiliate business
September 19, 2018
Today NetEnt announces the beta-launch of its own affiliate business. Video slot fans will now be able to try out all the NetEnt games.
- NetEnt appoints interim CFO
September 3, 2018
NetEnt, leading provider of digital casino solutions, today announces that Lars Johansson has been appointed interim CFO.
- Why NetEnt looks like a good buy right now
August 21, 2018
While no gaming market is safe to invest in an absolute sense right now, the Swedish market may have one of the more favorable risk profiles.