Tag Archives: netent
- NetEnt posts slower revenue growth in Q2
July 13, 2018
Total revenues of NetEnt AB grew at a moderate pace of 5.9 percent in the second quarter of 2018 amid foreign exchange rate fluctuations.
- NetEnt confirmed as Main Stage Sponsor at CEEGC 2018 Budapest
June 6, 2018
The team European Gaming Media and Events are excited to announce the support of NetEnt as Main Stage Sponsor for the third edition CEEGC.
- Therese Hillman appointed new Group CEO of NetEnt
May 22, 2018
Therese Hillman has been CFO of NetEnt since January 2017 and acting CEO since March 2018.
- NetEnt’s Q1 thrives despite former CEO’s severance package
April 24, 2018
Online casino technology supplier NetEnt turns in strong Q1 performance despite having to ante up SEK6m (US$705k) in severance for ex-CEO Per Eriksson.
- NetEnt signs deal with Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Atlantic City in New Jersey
April 5, 2018
NetEnt has signed a customer agreement with gaming operator Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Atlantic City for the regulated online casino market in New Jersey.
- NetEnt games live with Caliente in Mexico
March 29, 2018
NetEnt recently signed a license agreement with Caliente to deliver online casino games for the regulated market in Mexico.
NetEnt succeeds because of the purple cow
March 28, 2017
Codere picks Evolution Gaming for Mexican live online casino
March 21, 2017
Mexico’s new gambling law unlikely to be approved by 2018
February 22, 2017