Tag Archives: netent
- Therese Hillman appointed new Group CEO of NetEnt
May 22, 2018
Therese Hillman has been CFO of NetEnt since January 2017 and acting CEO since March 2018.
- NetEnt’s Q1 thrives despite former CEO’s severance package
April 24, 2018
Online casino technology supplier NetEnt turns in strong Q1 performance despite having to ante up SEK6m (US$705k) in severance for ex-CEO Per Eriksson.
- NetEnt signs deal with Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Atlantic City in New Jersey
April 5, 2018
NetEnt has signed a customer agreement with gaming operator Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Atlantic City for the regulated online casino market in New Jersey.
- NetEnt games live with Caliente in Mexico
March 29, 2018
NetEnt recently signed a license agreement with Caliente to deliver online casino games for the regulated market in Mexico.
- ‘New driving force’ wanted after NetEnt sacks CEO Per Eriksson
March 26, 2018
Online gambling technology provider NetEnt is on the lookout for a new chief executive following CEO Per Eriksson’s firing over the weekend.
- NetEnt goes retro with 80’s themed slot Hotline
March 22, 2018
NetEnt has unveiled its latest game, Hotline, the first NetEnt video slot with a unique multi-level bonus bet feature to attract several player groups.