Tag Archives: Neogames
- William Hill blames UK tax “disruption” for 30% H1 profit fall
August 7, 2015
Bookmaker William Hill saw profits slide 30% in the first half of 2015 thanks to the “disruption” caused by the UK’s new gambling taxes. Hills’ revenue was flat at £808m in the 28 weeks ending June 30, but earnings were down 12% and profit tumbled from £98.6m to £69.5m. The...
- Bally titles online with OpenBet; Inspired launch BetBox; Amaya rewards Paf.com; NeoGames launch bingo platform; Sheriff to provides more games
February 5, 2013
Land-based aficionados Bally Technologies will be moving more of their content online with the help of gaming tech specialists OpenBet. Bally’s games will be integrated into OpenBet’s casino and centralized account with existing OpenBet customers able to benefit from the content immediately. The deal will mean Bally content being available...
- JOBS: Paddy Power reshuffles; NetEnt revamps comms; NeoGames shifts CFO upstairs
December 21, 2012
Irish-based bookie Paddy Power reshuffled its senior management team with a number of changes to those that lead their retail estates in the UK and Ireland. The moves have been triggered by the retirement of Jimmy Mangan, head of Irish Retail and Dial-a-Bet. He will leave the company in July 2013...
- NeoGames enter Denmark; Redbet get Quickfire games; Paddy unveils poker festival schedule
June 11, 2012
NeoGames has been awarded an operator’s licence by the Danish Gambling Authority (DGA). It will be able to offer interactive scratch cards and instant win games to Danish customers and will primarily be targeting the instant win and soft casino market in the country. NeoGames Managing Director Shay Bar-Joseph, commented:...
- Neogames new scratchie; 888.com is the Titan; Intralot embracing NFC; FutureLogic turning to mobile
May 2, 2012
NeoGames is offering a new real-time instant win scratch card to its lottery customers. “Quick Play” is a new fast-paced offering based on classic quick-draw games that will post new winning numbers every 60 seconds. Six numbers are drawn from a possible 36 and players have a chance to win...
- Aristocrat Technologies launches 13th iPhone game; Genting casinos’ paddy promo
March 19, 2012
Aristocrat Technologies has announced the launch of its 13th iPhone game, Tiki Torch, a free-play adaptation of the popular 5-reel slot machine game. Players can change bets, bids per line, and bonus spins in order to maximize their wins, a press release states. Players can also connect to the player...
Aristocrat antes up on digital growth with $500M Plarium buy
August 11, 2017