Tag Archives: ncaa
- The Mouthpiece: The future of online gaming and the Commerce Clause
October 9, 2019
The NCAA is facing a problem that may challenge its very existence, and the best hope for saving it may be something NCAA has opposed for years—namely, gambling.
- California using college sports to change the sports gambling world
October 2, 2019
Newsom signed into law this week the “Pay to Play” bill, that allows college athletes to do something they have never been able to do before.
- US senate working on new sports betting bill, NCAA has thoughts
September 12, 2019
Mitt Romney and Chuck Schumer are working on a bill together, and the NCAA wants them to know what they think.
- NCAA weighs in on sports gambling, college injury reports
August 9, 2019
NCAA’s leaders brush-off the discussion on the released of the college-level injury reports, a similar fashion found in major leagues.
- NCAA lifts ban on championship events in legal betting states
May 3, 2019
The National Collegiate Athletics Administration rescinds its ban on states with legal sports betting from hosting college championship events.
- Final Four Game 2 betting preview: Texas Tech vs. Michigan State
April 5, 2019
The surprised West Region champion, Texas Tech, battles with East Region Champion, Michigan State, on Saturday's second Final Four game.
Casino owners boost friendly rivalry with $1M NCAA bet
March 22, 2017
NCAA tournament: Thursday sweet 16 betting odds and trends
March 22, 2017
Illinois, Indiana join sports betting legislation bandwagon
January 5, 2018
NCAA tournament: Friday sweet 16 betting odds and trends
March 23, 2017