Tag Archives: national lottery
- UK mulls raising lottery sales age limit from 16 to 18 years
July 16, 2019
The UK government launches consultation on whether to raise the minimum age for buying lottery products from its current 16 years to 18.
- Camelot UK reports record digital sales thanks to mobile, tablets
June 4, 2019
Camelot reports solid UK lottery sales growth in 2018-19 fiscal year, including record digital sales thanks to surge in mobile and tablet use.
- National Lottery Bulgaria goes digital with Scientific Games
February 11, 2019
Scientific Games Corporation has bolstered its presence in the regulated European gaming market.
- Camelot hails record National Lottery digital sales
November 15, 2018
UK National Lottery operator Camelot reports H1 sales up 5.4% to £3.5b while digital sales jump 10% to a record £831.4m, half of which came via mobile.
- UK National Lottery online accounts hacked again
March 16, 2018
UK National Lottery operator Camelot urges online players to change passwords after detecting unauthorized account access.
- Camelot’s good causes funding under scrutiny
December 14, 2017
British spending watchdogs are now scratching their heads as they try to reconcile how Camelot UK Lotteries Ltd. (Camelot) manages to grow its profit.
Camelot wins 10-year, $2.2b Illinois Lottery contract
September 26, 2017
UK posts record number of Lottery millionaires in 2016
December 28, 2016
Lottoland CEO slams Camelot’s “antiquated” offering
November 24, 2016