Tag Archives: National Football League
- NFL inks first daily fantasy sports partnership with DraftKings
September 26, 2019
The National Football League names DraftKings its first official daily fantasy sports partner, while insisting it has nothing to do with sports betting.
- NFL taps Tabcorp as Australian official wagering partner
September 19, 2019
Australian betting and lottery operator Tabcorp announces deal to become National Football League's official Australian wagering partner.
- NFL teams see values spike thanks to sports gambling
September 6, 2019
With $2.86 billion, you and your friends could become a proud owner of an NFL franchise with new NFL rules for loans.
- Mass hysteria imminent after NFL-Sportradar betting data deal
August 12, 2019
The National Football League finally drops its public opposition to sports betting, announces betting data deal with data partner Sportradar.
- Caesars Entertainment named NFL’s first Official Casino Sponsor
January 3, 2019
The National Football League names Caesars Entertainment its first 'official casino sponsor' but stresses that deal has nothing to do with sports betting.
- Codere is NBA’s Mexico gaming partner; NFL casino partner hunt?
December 13, 2018
National Basketball Association inks Mexico gaming partnership with Spanish operator Codere; NFL reportedly seeking league-wide casino sponsor.
Colombia to allow live online casino, int’l poker liquidity
November 13, 2017
Mexico’s new gambling law unlikely to be approved by 2018
February 22, 2017