Tag Archives: National Football League
- Caesars Entertainment named NFL’s first Official Casino Sponsor
January 3, 2019
The National Football League names Caesars Entertainment its first 'official casino sponsor' but stresses that deal has nothing to do with sports betting.
- Codere is NBA’s Mexico gaming partner; NFL casino partner hunt?
December 13, 2018
National Basketball Association inks Mexico gaming partnership with Spanish operator Codere; NFL reportedly seeking league-wide casino sponsor.
- MGM new official gaming partner of NFL’s New York Jets
October 31, 2018
MGM Resorts is a new official gaming partner of the NFL's New York Jets, will develop “mobile play-along predictive game I Called It” for fans.
- New York Jets first NFL team to partner with online gambling site
October 30, 2018
The National Football League's New York Jets ink sponsorship deal with 888 Holdings; Caesars announces deal with New Jersey Devils, Philadelphia 76ers.
- Horseshoe Casino Baltimore partners with NFL’s Ravens
October 19, 2018
Horseshoe Casino Baltimore inks marketing partnership with National Football League's Baltimore Ravens, second such deal since NFL relaxed gambling rules.
- Sports betting heroes battle forces of evil at House hearing
September 27, 2018
Sports betting proponents greatly outnumbered by opponents at House of Representatives’ subcommittee hearing into legal wagering.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Nevada casinos see profit surge, first female gaming board chair
January 15, 2018