Tag Archives: National Football League
- Sports betting heroes battle forces of evil at House hearing
September 27, 2018
Sports betting proponents greatly outnumbered by opponents at House of Representatives’ subcommittee hearing into legal wagering.
- Dallas Cowboys ink NFL’s first official casino partnership
September 6, 2018
The Dallas Cowboys have inked a partnership with the Winstar World Casino in Oklahoma, the first such deal since the NFL relaxed its advertising rules.
- William Hill, Eldorado Resorts confirm 25-year betting pact
September 5, 2018
William Hill and Eldorado Resorts confirm 25-year joint venture covering sports betting and online gambling; Nielsen claims NFL to gain $2.3b from betting.
- UK to ban Wembley gambling ads; NFL rethinks casino ad ban
September 4, 2018
Wembley Stadium's new owner won't be allowed to accept gambling advertising; National Football League reportedly rethinking casino ad ban.
- Pro sports athletes want “seat at the table” in legal betting debate
April 12, 2018
Player associations of four major pro sports leagues say they want "a seat at the table" in any debates on the future of legal sports betting in the U.S.
- Seahawks’ Sherman says fantasy sports dehumanizes athletes
October 4, 2017
Seattle Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman has harsh words for fantasy sports, which he says makes fantasy players view athletes as "less like people."
Just 1.3% of daily fantasy sports players earn 91% of player profits
September 4, 2015
Why the DraftKings & FanDuel merger may not go ahead
March 24, 2017
DraftKings moving to bigger HQ, hiring hundreds more staff
January 12, 2018
Michigan gaming regulator says fantasy sports are illegal
September 2, 2015