Tag Archives: national bureau of investigation
- Philippines preps more gambling raids as it cozies up with China
May 8, 2017
The Philippines’ National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) has declared open season on illegal betting operations serving mainland Chinese gamblers.
- Kambi Sports Solutions’ Philippines office investigated for illegal gambling
May 19, 2015
Online sportsbook B2B technology supplier Kambi Sports Solutions under investigation for "illegal gambling activities" in the Philippines.
- William Hill under investigation for illegal gambling activities; Kuala Lumpur cracks down on illegal gambling
November 4, 2014
William Hill’s service center in PH is currently under investigation over allegations that it was carrying out illegal gambling activities.
- DOJ recommends violations against Kazuo Okada and Universal Entertainment
July 15, 2013
The sordid mess Okada has found himself in is pretty complicated and involves a slew of individuals and dummy companies that would put John Grisham to shame.
- 5 Koreans busted for running illegal gambling ring in the Philippines
July 11, 2013
They are charged with violation of Presidential Decree 1602 as amended by RA 9287 and Republic Act 8484 of "The Access Device Regulations Act of 1998".
- Pagcor chief says Okada bribery probe now in the hands of the NBI and DOJ
December 11, 2012
Naguiat Jr. is putting the ball in the courts of the NBI and the DOJ
PAGCOR gives $200M Clark casino the green light
April 5, 2018
Okada Manila eyes Philippine backdoor listing
May 2, 2017
Philippines gives Playtech an RNG online casino monopoly
October 16, 2018