Tag Archives: Nasdaq
- NASDAQ and the Football Index become partners
24 July 2019
The partnership will allow soccer fans to buy and sell shares of players from across different leagues, using a trading engine offered by NASDAQ.
- Cherry AB has been approved for listing on Nasdaq Stockholm
13 October 2017
Nasdaq Stockholm’s listing committee has approved Cherry AB (publ) class B shares for listing on Nasdaq Stockholm.
- Cherry defers Nasdaq Stockholm listing
19 May 2017
Swedish online betting operator Cherry AB has temporarily deferred its plan for a Nasdaq Stockholm listing.
- Asia-Pacific net sales lifts GPI’s Q3 to $2.4M
11 November 2016
Gaming Partners International Corp (GPI) rose to US$2.4 million, thanks to a robust net sales in the Asia-Pacific region.
- The mobile gaming company LeoVegas publishes prospectus for listing on Nasdaq First North Premier
4 March 2016
The intention is to diversify the Company’s ownership base through a combined sale of existing and newly issued shares.
- Final offer price for Catena Media’s listing set at SEK 33 per share – trading on Nasdaq First North Premier commences today
12 February 2016
Catena Media plc announces the outcome of the offering of new issued shares and sale of existing shares in the Company.
AskGamblers Casino Complaint Service Report for 2015
2 March 2016
Why Malta is a Sure Bet for iGaming Companies
9 October 2014