Tag Archives: Nasdaq
- Cherry AB has been approved for listing on Nasdaq Stockholm
October 13, 2017
Nasdaq Stockholm’s listing committee has approved Cherry AB (publ) class B shares for listing on Nasdaq Stockholm.
- Cherry defers Nasdaq Stockholm listing
May 19, 2017
Swedish online betting operator Cherry AB has temporarily deferred its plan for a Nasdaq Stockholm listing.
- Asia-Pacific net sales lifts GPI’s Q3 to $2.4M
November 11, 2016
Gaming Partners International Corp (GPI) rose to US$2.4 million, thanks to a robust net sales in the Asia-Pacific region.
- The mobile gaming company LeoVegas publishes prospectus for listing on Nasdaq First North Premier
March 4, 2016
The intention is to diversify the Company’s ownership base through a combined sale of existing and newly issued shares.
- Final offer price for Catena Media’s listing set at SEK 33 per share – trading on Nasdaq First North Premier commences today
February 12, 2016
Catena Media plc announces the outcome of the offering of new issued shares and sale of existing shares in the Company.
- Changing of the guard: Unibet Group’s CFO, Novomatic comms director stepping down
December 23, 2015
A flurry of resignations and passing of torches marked the end of the year for some companies in the online gambling industry.
CrownBet launches new TV ad, but won’t mention betting
September 26, 2016
Indian cricket team banned from visiting casinos in Australia
January 18, 2016