Tag Archives: nagaworld
- NagaCorp refutes reports that it agreed to casino staff pay hikes
14 January 2020
Cambodia casino operator NagaCorp confirms media reports that striking staff are back at work, but rejects claims that it agreed to pay hikes.
- NagaCorp calls strikes illlegal, insists benefits are fair
10 January 2020
NagaCorp employees have had the courts rule that their strike is illegal, and the operator insists the benefits its currently providing are fair.
- NagaWorld sees massive strike as employees demand more pay
9 January 2020
The Hong Kong based operator NagaCorps is seeing 3000 employees strike over pay increases and working conditions, and has threatened to fire them all.
- NagaCorp’s 2017 profit jumps as VIP turnover more than doubles
7 February 2018
Cambodian casino operator NagaCorp reports 2017 profit jumping 39% thanks to VIP turnover more than doubling and mass market profit margin hitting 98%.
- Cambodia places $16.6M additional tax burden on NagaCorp’s shoulders
14 July 2017
The Cambodian government has handed the country's top casino operator NagaCorp. an additional $16.6 million tax bill on its non-gaming operations.
- Cambodia casino tax take rises one-third
19 October 2016
Cambodian gov't collects $37.4m in YTD taxes from casinos, 35.5% more than same period last year and more than collected in all of 2015.
Cambodia’s Golden Crown Casino narrowly avoids bomb plot
12 February 2019
Sihanoukville casino boom draws mixed reactions in Cambodia
22 February 2018
Cambodia’s casino industry is the land of opportunity
6 February 2019
Cambodia added 52 new casino licenses in 2018
2 January 2019
Sihanoukville set to become Cambodia’s top casino hub
5 December 2017