Tag Archives: nagaworld
- Cambodia places $16.6M additional tax burden on NagaCorp’s shoulders
July 14, 2017
The Cambodian government has handed the country's top casino operator NagaCorp. an additional $16.6 million tax bill on its non-gaming operations.
- Cambodia casino tax take rises one-third
October 19, 2016
Cambodian gov't collects $37.4m in YTD taxes from casinos, 35.5% more than same period last year and more than collected in all of 2015.
- NagaCorp up in all gaming verticals
August 8, 2016
NagaCorp reports healthy gains across the board in H1, with mass market tables, VIP tables and EGM spending all up double-digits
- Entertainment Gaming Asia shrinkage after Cambodia, Philippines slots sell-off
July 12, 2016
Entertainment Gaming Asia sells off 824 slots it was leasing to casinos in Cambodia and the Philippines after deals expire.
- NagaCorp’s winning streak continues in 2016 as Q1 revenues reach $154M
April 7, 2016
Cambodian casino operator NagaCorp’s numbers for the first quarter of 2016 show strong growth.
- 30 Resorts World Sentosa workers lose jobs amid gaming downturn in Asia
February 18, 2016
At least 30 people bade farewell to their jobs at Resorts World Sentosa during the Chinese New Year period.
Two blockbuster main events headline ONE: Immortal pursuit in Singapore
September 14, 2017
CrownBet launches new TV ad, but won’t mention betting
September 26, 2016
Singapore arrest 33 in online gambling sweep
November 28, 2016
Philippines can overtake Singapore, but with higher risk
March 21, 2017