Tag Archives: nagaworld
- NagaCorp’s 2017 profit jumps as VIP turnover more than doubles
February 7, 2018
Cambodian casino operator NagaCorp reports 2017 profit jumping 39% thanks to VIP turnover more than doubling and mass market profit margin hitting 98%.
- Cambodia places $16.6M additional tax burden on NagaCorp’s shoulders
July 14, 2017
The Cambodian government has handed the country's top casino operator NagaCorp. an additional $16.6 million tax bill on its non-gaming operations.
- Cambodia casino tax take rises one-third
October 19, 2016
Cambodian gov't collects $37.4m in YTD taxes from casinos, 35.5% more than same period last year and more than collected in all of 2015.
- NagaCorp up in all gaming verticals
August 8, 2016
NagaCorp reports healthy gains across the board in H1, with mass market tables, VIP tables and EGM spending all up double-digits
- Entertainment Gaming Asia shrinkage after Cambodia, Philippines slots sell-off
July 12, 2016
Entertainment Gaming Asia sells off 824 slots it was leasing to casinos in Cambodia and the Philippines after deals expire.
- NagaCorp’s winning streak continues in 2016 as Q1 revenues reach $154M
April 7, 2016
Cambodian casino operator NagaCorp’s numbers for the first quarter of 2016 show strong growth.
Sihanoukville casino boom draws mixed reactions in Cambodia
February 22, 2018
Sihanoukville set to become Cambodia’s top casino hub
December 5, 2017
Cyborgs unite: Bio implants paving the way for bitcoin payments
September 14, 2016