Tag Archives: NagaCorp
- MQ Technology says no talks with NagaCorp re Cambodian casino
December 14, 2016
Malaysian firm MQ Technology denies media reports that it's in talks with NagaCorp regarding the operation of its proposed Cambodian casino JV.
- Confusion surrounds Cambodian casino project with Malaysian ties
December 12, 2016
Reports of a new Cambodia casino joint venture involving Malaysian firms raise questions about NagaWorld's geographical exclusivity.
- Unibet posts new revenue record, Kambi celebrates Euro 2016 boost
November 2, 2016
Unibet posts new all-time revenue record, with even poker showing impressive gains; Kambi Sports Solutions enjoys "outstanding' Euro 2016.
- Details emerge on Cambodia’s updated gaming law
October 21, 2016
Cambodian government meets with over 100 private sector stakeholders to discuss latest draft of long-awaited Gaming Law update.
- Cambodia casino tax take rises one-third
October 19, 2016
Cambodian gov't collects $37.4m in YTD taxes from casinos, 35.5% more than same period last year and more than collected in all of 2015.
- NagaCorp’s Russian casino on schedule; Ho not interested in Crimea, Sochi
October 12, 2016
NagaCorp says its casino in Russia's Primorye gaming zone is on track to open in summer 2018; Lawrence Ho not interested in Sochi, Crimea.
Russia to restrict Bitcoin sales to “qualified investors”
August 28, 2017
Cyborgs unite: Bio implants paving the way for bitcoin payments
September 14, 2016