Tag Archives: myVegas
- GamePoint acquire Slots Craze developer Luck Genome
April 26, 2017
Dutch social gaming firm GamePoint pay $12.5m for Tel Aviv-based social casino developer Luck Genome, the maker of Slots Craze.
- MGM Resorts has “best July as a company we’ve ever had”
August 4, 2016
MGM Resorts has highest Vegas profits in seven years while Macau continues to struggle, but CEO Murren says Macau has "bottomed out."
- Playstudios expand Genting UK partnership
June 9, 2016
Social casino developers Playstudios expand rewards partnership with Genting UK to provide its 40+ gaming venues with myVEGAS product.
- Becky’s Affiliated: The benefits of digitally engaging land based casino players; myVEGAS expands into UK with a bang
February 25, 2016
The Vegas brand reaches far beyond the American borders and now casinos in the UK have the opportunity to partner with myVEGAS.
- GAN ink first Vegas deal; Play4Fun launch in Washington; myVegas adds Borgata
October 13, 2015
ACEP is first Vegas customer for GAN's Simulated Gaming; Swinomish Casino launch branded Play4Fun site; myVEGAS adds Borgata to rewards.
- Greentube acquires Abzorba Games; Bettagift shakes up social sports betting
March 11, 2015
Greentube acquires social casino operator Abzorba Games; Bettagift shakes up social sports betting; myVegas adds Allegiant Air rewards.
Zynga buy four Harpan Solitaire games for $42.5m
March 17, 2017
Betfred hops on social casino bandwagon with Betfred Social
March 22, 2017
PokerStars release Jackpot Poker on Steam to mixed reviews
April 13, 2017