Tag Archives: myVegas
- GamePoint acquire Slots Craze developer Luck Genome
26 April 2017
Dutch social gaming firm GamePoint pay $12.5m for Tel Aviv-based social casino developer Luck Genome, the maker of Slots Craze.
- MGM Resorts has “best July as a company we’ve ever had”
4 August 2016
MGM Resorts has highest Vegas profits in seven years while Macau continues to struggle, but CEO Murren says Macau has "bottomed out."
- Playstudios expand Genting UK partnership
9 June 2016
Social casino developers Playstudios expand rewards partnership with Genting UK to provide its 40+ gaming venues with myVEGAS product.
- Becky’s Affiliated: The benefits of digitally engaging land based casino players; myVEGAS expands into UK with a bang
25 February 2016
The Vegas brand reaches far beyond the American borders and now casinos in the UK have the opportunity to partner with myVEGAS.
- GAN ink first Vegas deal; Play4Fun launch in Washington; myVegas adds Borgata
13 October 2015
ACEP is first Vegas customer for GAN's Simulated Gaming; Swinomish Casino launch branded Play4Fun site; myVEGAS adds Borgata to rewards.
- Greentube acquires Abzorba Games; Bettagift shakes up social sports betting
11 March 2015
Greentube acquires social casino operator Abzorba Games; Bettagift shakes up social sports betting; myVegas adds Allegiant Air rewards.
GAN plan Q4 launch of US casino operator’s Euro gambling site
28 September 2017
Zynga buy four Harpan Solitaire games for $42.5m
17 March 2017