Tag Archives: mx digital
- Becky’s Affiliated: How professional sports entertainment and branding expertise led Eric Bischoff to iGaming
December 4, 2014
Eric Bischoff is one of the biggest names in professional wrestling, having spent several decades of his life commentating from the ring in front of 20,000+ people and on live television. After his wrestling career, Bischoff started his own reality TV show production company with actor and producer Jason Hervey,...
- MX Digital Launches Social Casino App on Facebook as Company Eyes Multi-Billion Dollar Worldwide Sector with Social Casino Slot Games
October 15, 2014
LOS ANGELES, CA - (OCTOBER 14, 2014) – MX Digital today announced the launch of its catalog of celebrity branded digital slot games onto the MX Social Casino App on Facebook. MX Digital currently develops and distributes waged digital slot games internationally featuring Hulk Hogan, David Hasselhoff, James Dean, Dennis...
- MX DIGITAL announces agreement with William Hill for distribution of on-line waged gaming products
September 2, 2014
MX Digital, a leading digital US-based on-line waged and social game developer, today announced that it has reached an agreement with William Hill, one of the industry’s largest distributors of on-line waged gaming products. Ike McFadden, Commercial Director, MX Digital said, “Placing six of our branded games with William Hill...
- MX Digital Announces the Addition of The Blues Brothers to its Catalogue of Online Gaming Properties with Promotional Support from Dan Aykroyd
March 25, 2014
LOS ANGELES, March 25, 2014 -- MX Digital today announced an exclusive partnership with Blues Brothers Approved Ventures for the use of The Blues Brothers brand, including the names and likenesses of Jake and Elwood Blues, for on-line gaming properties, with promotional support from Elwood himself, Dan Aykroyd. Eric Bischoff, Partner, MX Digital, says: "We...
- Dennis Rodman teams up with MX Digital
April 27, 2013
Dennis Rodman - NBA superstar, media icon, and part-time Global Peacemaker to North Korea - has teamed up with MX Digital, a leading game developer co-owned by Bischoff Hervey Entertainment Television (BHE TV) to launch a series of online casino games. The Hall of Famer, actor and controversial celebrity can...
- G2E Las Vegas – Day 3 Summary
October 4, 2012
Rebecca Liggero brings us this 2nd day summary video of G2E 2012 in Las Vegas. We talked with Dan Savage of Bally Technologies about their numerous exciting brand partners, Olivia Gillibrand, creator of the Great GTech G2 Poker Tournament, Ike Mcfadden of MX Digital on their celebrity-branded content and updates regarding the conference keynotes...