Tag Archives: Mr Green
- Mr Green goes live with IWG’s games portfolio
February 28, 2019
IWG has struck an agreement with MRG, which has seen its portfolio of games go live across the Group’s brands.
- Mr Green operator gets Swedish regulatory approval
December 14, 2018
Malta-based MRG became the latest company to receive approval to operate online gambling sites in Sweden.
- NetEnt set to enter Denmark through Mr Green
November 27, 2018
The gaming operator has struck a deal with Mr Green, which will offer all of NetEnt’s products to customers in the country.
- William Hill in £241m bid for online gambling operator MRG
October 31, 2018
UK gambling operator William Hill makes £241m offer to acquire online rival MRG (formerly Mr Green) and target company's board recommends making the deal.
- Becky’s Affiliated: Why Mr. Green is a CSR industry leader with Jesper Karrbrink
October 18, 2018
Becky Liggero talked wtih Mr. Green CEO Jesper Karrbrink on the milestone of “Green Gaming” and how it impacts the iGaming space since its launched.
- MRG’s Mr Green online casino fined €312k by Dutch regulator
September 12, 2018
Online gambling operator Mr Green is fined €312,500 by Netherlands' regulator for serving Dutch customers without local license.
Betsson makes best friends with Betfriends
May 2, 2010
Holland Casino’s Groningen venue destroyed by fire
August 28, 2017