Tag Archives: Mr Green
- Jesper Karrbrink on moving on from Mr. Green to new opportunities
April 1, 2019
Jesper Karrbrink accomplished a lot at Mr. Green, and hes very proud of his time there. He’s now moving on though, and excited for the next opportunity.
- Mr Green goes live with IWG’s games portfolio
February 28, 2019
IWG has struck an agreement with MRG, which has seen its portfolio of games go live across the Group’s brands.
- Mr Green operator gets Swedish regulatory approval
December 14, 2018
Malta-based MRG became the latest company to receive approval to operate online gambling sites in Sweden.
- NetEnt set to enter Denmark through Mr Green
November 27, 2018
The gaming operator has struck a deal with Mr Green, which will offer all of NetEnt’s products to customers in the country.
- William Hill in £241m bid for online gambling operator MRG
October 31, 2018
UK gambling operator William Hill makes £241m offer to acquire online rival MRG (formerly Mr Green) and target company's board recommends making the deal.
- Becky’s Affiliated: Why Mr. Green is a CSR industry leader with Jesper Karrbrink
October 18, 2018
Becky Liggero talked wtih Mr. Green CEO Jesper Karrbrink on the milestone of “Green Gaming” and how it impacts the iGaming space since its launched.
Why the SEC really rejected the Bitcoin ETF
March 14, 2017