Tag Archives: Mor Weizer
- Playtech’s Snaitech takeover receives Italy’s green light
May 21, 2018
There’s no longer legal impediment that could stop UK-listed technology supplier Playtech Plc from acquiring Italian betting and gaming operator Snaitech..
- Snai online growth offsets retail slump; Playtech investor revolt
May 15, 2018
Italian gambling operator Snaitech's online gambling growth helps offset retail decline; Playtech investors balk at CEO's pay hike.
- Mor Weizer: No changes in Playtech with Sagi share sell-off
July 12, 2017
In this interview with CalvinAyre.com’s Becky Liggero,, Mor Weizer of Playtech talks about the future of the company in light of Sagi sell-off
- Sky Betting & Gaming renews multi-product Playtech deal
July 4, 2017
Sky Betting & Gaming has agreed a multi-product renewal with Playtech, the world’s leading Omni-channel gaming software, systems and services supplier.
- Mor Weizer: Trends are shifting toward regulated markets
April 26, 2017
In this interview with CalvinAyre.com’s Becky Liggero, Mor Weizer of Playtech explains why companies should be expanding to more regulated markets.
- Betfred.com agrees multi-year Playtech contract extension
February 10, 2017
Leading operator Betfred.com has agreed to extend its decade-long partnership with Playtech until beyond 2020.
Playtech scrapping Marvel superhero content as of April 1
March 26, 2017
Philippines gives Playtech an RNG online casino monopoly
October 16, 2018