Tag Archives: Mor Weizer
- Mor Weizer: No changes in Playtech with Sagi share sell-off
July 12, 2017
In this interview with CalvinAyre.com’s Becky Liggero,, Mor Weizer of Playtech talks about the future of the company in light of Sagi sell-off
- Sky Betting & Gaming renews multi-product Playtech deal
July 4, 2017
Sky Betting & Gaming has agreed a multi-product renewal with Playtech, the world’s leading Omni-channel gaming software, systems and services supplier.
- Mor Weizer: Trends are shifting toward regulated markets
April 26, 2017
In this interview with CalvinAyre.com’s Becky Liggero, Mor Weizer of Playtech explains why companies should be expanding to more regulated markets.
- Betfred.com agrees multi-year Playtech contract extension
February 10, 2017
Leading operator Betfred.com has agreed to extend its decade-long partnership with Playtech until beyond 2020.
- Playtech opens world’s largest Live Casino studio
February 1, 2017
- World Gaming Executive Summit 2015 this July
June 23, 2015
Now on its 9th year, the World Gaming Executive Summit 2015 returns at W Hotel Barcelona, Spain on July 6–8, 2015.
Conferences galore at the GES LatAm 2013
February 21, 2013
Playtech scrapping Marvel superhero content as of April 1
March 26, 2017