Tag Archives: monmouth park
- New Jersey racetrack sues NBA, NHL and other sports leagues
August 7, 2018
Monmouth Park Racetrack claimed a number of sports leagues repeatedly worked to suppress sports gambling, causing it to lose millions in revenue.
- Major League Baseball to clubs, networks: no sports betting ads
June 14, 2018
Major League Baseball warns its clubs and their network partners that league rules forbid them from taking advertising from sports betting operators.
- Borgata second-in-line for New Jersey sports betting on Thursday
June 13, 2018
MGM Resorts says its Borgata casino in Atlantic City will start taking legal sports wagers at 11am on Thursday, 30 minutes after Monmouth Park track.
- New Jersey’s Monmouth Park delays sportsbook launch
May 16, 2018
New Jersey's Monmouth Park racetrack will now wait until state legislature okays sportsbook launch, instead offering only 'ceremonial' betting on May 28.
- New Jersey’s Monmouth Park sportsbook eyes May 28 launch
May 15, 2018
New Jersey's Monmouth Park racetrack says its William Hill-powered sportsbook hopes to take its first legal sports wager by May 28.
- New federal sports betting bill intro’d as New Jersey preps ‘nuclear option’
May 25, 2017
New Jersey Rep. Frank Pallone intro's legislation to repeal federal sports betting prohibition, while state prepares to exercise 'nuclear option.'
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Sheldon Adelson’s Money Gets Anti Gambling Bill to Congress
March 27, 2014
William Hill exits China, loses Jimmy Vaccaro to South Point
August 18, 2013
Delaware silently preparing for US sports betting D-day
December 27, 2017