Tag Archives: monmouth park
- New federal sports betting bill intro’d as New Jersey preps ‘nuclear option’
May 25, 2017
New Jersey Rep. Frank Pallone intro's legislation to repeal federal sports betting prohibition, while state prepares to exercise 'nuclear option.'
- Betfair US, Monmouth Park to launch New Jersey exchange wagering site on May 10
April 21, 2016
Betfair US and Monmouth Park launch closed beta of America's first horseracing exchange wagering site ahead of official launch on May 10.
- Betfair celebrates as New Jersey issues America’s first exchange wagering license
November 21, 2015
New Jersey becomes first state to issue exchange wagering licenses to Betfair US and Darby Development, which runs Monmouth Park racetrack.
- Monmouth Park inks DFS marketing deal; DFS endgame is real-money sports betting
February 24, 2015
Monmouth Park racetrack inks marketing deal with Fantasy Sports Network; is real-money sports betting DFS operators' endgame?
- Indiana sports betting bill intro’d; Canada MP pleads NHL to rethink betting stance
January 10, 2015
Indiana intros sports betting and daily fantasy sports bills; Monmouth Park delays DFS launch; Canada MP plea for NHL to support C-290 bill.
- Monmouth Park to offer fantasy sports as it awaits New Jersey sports bet appeal
November 23, 2014
Monmouth Park racetrack plans to offer fantasy sports betting as it awaits New Jersey's sports betting appeal to the Third Circuit Court.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Why the DraftKings & FanDuel merger may not go ahead
March 24, 2017
Maine legalizes daily fantasy sports
August 3, 2017
New Jersey formally approves daily fantasy sports
August 25, 2017