Tag Archives: monmouth park
- New Jersey horsemen win victory v. sports leagues’ betting block
September 24, 2019
Federal appeals court rules that the New Jersey Thoroughbred Horsemen's Association is entitled to compensation from leagues for their betting obstruction.
- Canada’s theScore tests the New Jersey sports gambling waters
August 19, 2019
theScore has now received approval from regulators to introduce its sports gambling app to “a select group of sports bettors” in New Jersey.
- Too hot to gamble: Monmouth Park sees drop in handle
July 25, 2019
The handle for this past Saturday’s races has dropped, due partly to the cancellation of six races and six stakes were delayed, including the main event.
- Monmouth Park given a reprieve in sports league lawsuit
July 5, 2019
Monmouth Park set out to try and recuperate its losses by suing the sports leagues, claiming millions of dollars in lost earnings.
- New Jersey racetrack sues NBA, NHL and other sports leagues
August 7, 2018
Monmouth Park Racetrack claimed a number of sports leagues repeatedly worked to suppress sports gambling, causing it to lose millions in revenue.
- Major League Baseball to clubs, networks: no sports betting ads
June 14, 2018
Major League Baseball warns its clubs and their network partners that league rules forbid them from taking advertising from sports betting operators.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Sheldon Adelson’s Money Gets Anti Gambling Bill to Congress
March 27, 2014