Tag Archives: MLB
- MLB tries once again to push integrity fee
15 October 2019
The MLB is using Washington's new sports gambling bills as a new attempt to push for Integrity fees, to guard against another Black Sox scandal.
- MLB partners with Swish Analytics to improve baseball stats
28 August 2019
MLB has signed with Swish Analytics, a San Francisco-based sports gambling tech firm, to provide real-time official league data
- Detroit Tigers responsible for “astronomical” betting wins
23 August 2019
Detroit Tigers was not favored heading into a game against the Astros but pulled off a surprising upset that has certain sports gambling fans leading a non-stop celebration.
- FanDuel becomes MLB’s third Authorized Gaming Operator
15 August 2019
Flutter Ent's FanDuel Group becomes Major League Baseball's third Authorized Gaming Operator, gains access to exclusive data for in-play betting.
- 8-team parlay bet earns gambler a nice windfall
14 August 2019
A lucky gambler has FanDuel, the St. Louis Cardinals and the Chicago Cubs to thank for putting some extra spending money in his pocket.
- Ryan Howard: It’s the Wild West of gambling in America right now
17 July 2019
Ryan Howard is looking for the next big investment opportunity in sports betting.
Fili Wiese: Google is not against link building
19 January 2017