Tag Archives: MLB
- Red Sox favorites vs. Dodgers on 2018 World Series Prices
October 23, 2018
The Boston Red Sox and Los Angeles Dodgers would have to be right at the top of MLB teams and perhaps only behind the New York Yankees.
- Major League Baseball wants a piece of casino sports bets
October 12, 2018
Major League Baseball (MLB) gaming executive have reiterated that the small fee percentage from sports wagers wouldn't be fair not to charge it.
- Red Sox atop World Series odds heading into September
August 31, 2018
The Boston Red Sox are the +333 favorites to win their fourth World Series since 2004 - before that, they hadn't won a Fall Classic since 1918.
- American League dominates latest World Series odds
July 20, 2018
Three teams in MLB has made 100-win in a single season: the Boston Red Sox (106 victories), Houston Astros (103) and New York Yankees (102).
- World series odds update: Yankees the June betting favorites
June 15, 2018
The New York Yankees have the best winning percentage in baseball as of this writing.
- Major League Baseball to clubs, networks: no sports betting ads
June 14, 2018
Major League Baseball warns its clubs and their network partners that league rules forbid them from taking advertising from sports betting operators.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Sheldon Adelson’s Money Gets Anti Gambling Bill to Congress
March 27, 2014
William Hill exits China, loses Jimmy Vaccaro to South Point
August 18, 2013