Tag Archives: MLB
- MLB wants a slice of sports betting revenue in Kansas, too
March 14, 2018
Lawmakers are setting their sights on the multi-million dollar potential of sports betting business in Kansas—and so is the Major League Baseball.
- MLB division odds roundup: Indians among futures favorites
March 8, 2018
A disappointing 2017 campaign, however, this year the Indians are back as huge -650 favorites to win their third AL Central title in a row.
- 2018 MLB win totals: Astros boast top total in American League
February 28, 2018
It's no surprise to see the World Series champion Houston Astros as the team with the highest Over/Under Win Total heading into 2018 at the sportsbooks.
- NBA, MLB insist on 1% cut of sports betting handle
February 13, 2018
The National Basketball Association and Major League Baseball double down on their demand for a 1% cut of legal sports betting handle.
- Iowa sports betting bill draws NBA, MLB ire
February 6, 2018
The National Basketball Association (NBA) and Major League Baseball (MLB) aren’t happy with the latest sports betting measure in Iowa.
- Indiana bill would give sports leagues 1% of betting handle
January 9, 2018
Indiana sports betting bill would give pro sports leagues a 1% cut of the state's betting handle to help preserve the integrity of their games.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Cavaliers favored to win NBA Eastern Conference despite early struggles
November 24, 2017