Tag Archives: MLB
- World Series odds update: May betting futures
May 7, 2019
The Los Angeles Dodgers and Houston Astros are the World Series favorites at +500 while Philadelphia Phillies has +1000 to win the World Series.
- Sports leagues attempt to shake down Nevada sportsbooks
May 3, 2019
The U.S. sports leagues are threatening to cut off the supply of sports gambling data to sportsbooks if the operations don’t come up with the payments.
- Pete Rose’s chances of entering baseball Hall of Fame falling every day
April 18, 2019
A poll conducted found that 52% of Americans believe MLB should remove the ineligibility ban to give Pete Rose a shot at being inducted into the Hall of Fame.
- Rival Yankees, Red Sox in pick’em on Tuesday MLB odds
April 16, 2019
It's the first meet for Boston Red Sox and New York Yankees this season in a two-game series going to be televised with MLB network and ESPN respectively.
- Nevada repeals local baseball wagering ban
April 1, 2019
It might not mean very much for now, but Las Vegas operators can offer wagering on local pro baseball games.
- Baseball Odds Primer: MLB divisional odds
March 25, 2019
With baseball starting this week, we take a look at who’s likely to win each divison, and their odds.
Astros overtake the Dodgers on World Series odds
April 11, 2018
Red Sox atop World Series odds heading into September
August 31, 2018
NBA, MLB insist on 1% cut of sports betting handle
February 13, 2018
Astros listed as small favorites to repeat as World Series Champs
November 17, 2017