Tag Archives: MLB
- World series odds update: Yankees the June betting favorites
June 15, 2018
The New York Yankees have the best winning percentage in baseball as of this writing.
- Major League Baseball to clubs, networks: no sports betting ads
June 14, 2018
Major League Baseball warns its clubs and their network partners that league rules forbid them from taking advertising from sports betting operators.
- Slumping Diamondbacks still Leading NL West Division odds
May 24, 2018
What has happened to the Arizona Diamondbacks? They tied an MLB record with nine straight series wins to open the season.
- NL pennant odds update: Diamondbacks set as favorites
May 11, 2018
Back on March 31, days before the 2018 MLB season, the Los Angeles Dodgers were +300 favorites to repeat as NL pennant winners.
- AL pennant odds update: Astros leading Red Sox, Yankees
May 9, 2018
The Astros has an uppper hand leading odds against Red Sox and Yankees.
- MLB, NBA to sell stakes in daily fantasy ops DraftKings, FanDuel
April 20, 2018
Major League Baseball and National Basketball Association to sell their stakes in daily fantasy sports operators DraftKings and FanDuel, respectively.
Why the DraftKings & FanDuel merger may not go ahead
March 24, 2017
Maine legalizes daily fantasy sports
August 3, 2017
New Jersey formally approves daily fantasy sports
August 25, 2017
Just 1.3% of daily fantasy sports players earn 91% of player profits
September 4, 2015