Tag Archives: Mitch Garber
- New Jersey poker players reject AGA’s plot to keep PokerStars out
27 March 2013
New Jersey poker players overwhelmingly back PokerStars' bid to join the state's online poker ecosystem in sharp rebuke of AGA tactics.
- iGaming North America Conference Recap: Day 3
22 February 2013
iGaming North America Conference came to a close on Thursday, given Nevada's passage of online gambling legislation that same afternoon.
- iGaming North America Conference Recap: Day 1
20 February 2013
The 3rd annual iGaming North America opened giving attendees an overview of the online gambling industry has been – and where it is going.
- Australia vows smackdown on social casino apps; JP Morgan cuts Zynga losses
16 January 2013
Social casino games like Slotomania earn the ire of Australian senator Nick Xenophon; DoubleDown launches House game; JP Morgan shed Zynga
- Bwin.party applies for Nevada poker license; Caesars Interactive a one-trick pony
8 March 2012
Bwin.party, Golden Nugget, Spielo Intl. and St. Minver apply for Nevada online poker licenses; Caesars Interactive only does one thing
- Mitch Garber, PartyGaming and Sportingbet lay waste to online poker
19 April 2011
The deals some public gaming companies struck with the US Dept. of Justice led directly to the Black Friday online poker indictments.