Tag Archives: Mike O’Donnell
- The Need to Keep Advertising Clean
May 29, 2014
Advertising has always been a bit different in the online gambling industry. It's shouty; it's in your face.
- Is the cannibalisation debate over?
May 21, 2014
It's a bit before my time but I gather that when the first baseball game was broadcast on radio on August 5, 1921, team owners were outraged
- Can ambush marketing impact profit?
May 16, 2014
Squads are currently being selected for 2014 World Cup; the biggest sporting event of the year, and a golden opportunity for sports betting.
- How can operators approach a POCT UK market?
March 27, 2014
The tax regime, which most people involved in the UK industry, passed its last obstacle by being cleared in the House of Lords last Tuesday.
- MODQs – Germany’s bad example of iGaming regulation
March 26, 2014
The different ways in which jurisdictions are laying regulatory foundations, and just as importantly enforcing them, is a big topic.
- Will Mr Green Continue to Grow?
December 4, 2013
Mr Green started from scratch with a new brand in 2007 and have been one of the very few to succeed having entered the market in this way.