Tag Archives: michael jordan
- Michael Jordan invests in Axiomatic; Fortnite holds $1.2b investment round
October 31, 2018
The status of the Esports industry has once again increased as Michael Jordan, invests in Axiomatic, and Epic Games pulls in $1.2 billion in funding.
- Michael Jordan, Mark Cuban, Ted Leonsis bet $45M on sports data venture
October 28, 2015
NBA owners Michael Jordan, Mark Cuban and Ted Leonsis are gambling $45 million on a future where there is legalized sports betting.
- Dealer’s Choice: Death, Taxes, and Michael Jordan
December 14, 2012
Jason Kirk gives us a round of poker news this week on Magic Johnson Vs. Michael Jordan the shark and Death of the sponsored poker pros.
- Jordan the real King, crowns Kobe over Lebron
July 14, 2010
Michael Jordan puts the Kobe or Lebron debate to rest.
- Kobe Bryant: Chasing A Legend
June 2, 2010
Kobe continues his quest for NBA championship rings to surpass his childhood idol, Michael Jordan.
Cavaliers favored to win NBA Eastern Conference despite early struggles
November 24, 2017
NBA Eastern Conference odds: LeBron, Cavaliers still lead way
February 23, 2018
New York senate explores legal sports betting possibilities
January 24, 2018
NBA Western Conference odds: Warriors leading rockets
February 21, 2018
Shaquille O’Neal to unveil hybrid slot in Parx Casino
September 24, 2015