Tag Archives: michael gathy
- Virtual Rail: Burns, Gathy & Zilberknop SCOOP more; XL Inferno ends
28 May 2019
The number of double Spring Championship of Online Poker winners reaches 13 after successes from Kahle Burns, Michael Gathy and Matheus Zilberknop.
- Aussie Millions Update: Michael Gathy wins the AUD 2,500 8-Game Mixed
25 January 2019
The action continues at the Aussie Millions with Belgium picking up back-to-back wins after Michael Gathy wins the AUD 2,500 8-Game Mixed.
- WSOP Review: Second For Mateos; Third For Gathy; Kozlov Denies Kitai a Fourth
27 June 2016
Michael Gathy has won his 3rd WSOP bracelet; Adrian Mateos has won his 2nd bracelet, and Kozlov prevents Kitai winning his fourth bracelet.
- WSOP Recap: Jacobson Leads the One Drop, Volpe and Shchmelev Take Gold and Gathy is at it Again
29 June 2013
The tournament that’s grabbing everyone’s attention has marched triumphantly into its final day with the Martin Jacobson holding court.
- WSOP Recap: Lindgren on the Road to Recovery, Campanello Denies Bach and Gathy Defies the British Rail
22 June 2013
In poker news, the 22nd day of WSOP 2013 has been put to bed and we have three more bracelet winners to pore some ink over.
- WSOP: Ivey leads in latest bracelet pursuit
13 June 2012
Phil Ivey leads Event £24 as it enters the final day with two more taking home bracelets
Doyle Brunson once turned down $230M, and he still has nightmares
16 February 2018