Tag Archives: MGM Resorts
- US gov’t sides with Connecticut tribes in MGM fight
18 November 2019
The casino giant is afraid of losing gamblers that may have otherwise hit the MGM Springfield across the border in Massachusetts.
- MGM’s REIT gets a vote of confidence from Union Gaming
6 November 2019
As MGM continues to trim its portfolio in an effort to reduce its overhead, it is prepared to sell three Las Vegas casinos.
- MGM’s Asian VIPs go AWOL in Vegas, lose big in Macau
30 October 2019
MGM Resorts reports revenue up 9% in Q3 as Asian VIPs unlucky play in Macau casinos offsets decline of "Far East baccarat volumes” in Las Vegas.
- MGM Springfield accused of breaking wage laws
MGM Springfield may be suffering from a decline in revenue, but it shouldn’t take that out on its employees.
- Yahoo Sports to steer customers to BetMGM sports betting app
29 October 2019
Verizon's Yahoo Sports portal inks sports betting deal with BetMGM, the JV of casino operator MGM Resorts and UK online gambling operator GVC Holdings.
- MGM boosts bankroll by $5b via Bellagio, Circus Circus deals
15 October 2019
MGM Resorts boosts bankroll by around $5b through the sale of Circus Circus casino to Phil Ruffin and the sale of land under Bellagio to Blackstone REIT.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
15 November 2017
Wynn Macau chip thief nabbed, $6m chips whereabouts unknown
19 January 2018