Tag Archives: MGM Resorts
- MGM Resorts’ landowner wants to buy Caesars’ landowner
January 17, 2018
MGM Growth Properties publicly declares its desire to acquire Caesars Entertainment's real estate investment trust VICI Properties.
- MGM reopen Mandalay Bay 32nd floor, prep MGM Cotai launch
January 10, 2018
MGM Resorts reopens the 32nd floor of its Mandalay Bay property following mass shooting, preps official grand opening of MGM Cotai in Macau.
- Gary 2.0: Unikrn and MGM strike deal to attract new blood to adult’s playground
December 19, 2017
Unikrn and MGM Resorts Intl., partner to offer video gaming and esports competitions at the MGM Grand in a bid to attract new blood to the casino industry
- MGM, Connecticut tribes square off for Bridgeport ‘discussion’
December 7, 2017
MGM Resorts says it welcomes a fair fight with Connecticut's two tribal gaming operators over right to operate casino in Bridgeport.
- UBS gobbles $339M Tracinda stake in MGM Resorts
International brokerage UBS Securities LLC will buy some $339 million worth of MGM Resorts common stock from private investment firm Tracinda Corporation.
- MGM CEO woos Connecticut to end tribal gaming monopoly
December 6, 2017
James Murren, the chief executive of MGM, is going the extra mile to end the gaming monopoly enjoyed by the Mashantucket Pequot and Mohegan tribal nations.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
MGM CEO woos Connecticut to end tribal gaming monopoly
December 6, 2017
Typhoon Hato delays MGM Cotai opening until January 29
September 29, 2017
MGM’s Maryland casino National Harbor sets new revenue record
September 7, 2017