Tag Archives: MGM Resorts
- MGM sued over massive breach of guests’ data
24 February 2020
Although MGM defends the leaked data as already being publically available, John Smallman disagrees, and he’s taking them to court.
- MGM Resorts admits to 10 million customers data being hacked
20 February 2020
A hack that was discovered last year caught the contact details of MGM Resorts customers, with celebrities and government officials falling victim.
- Osaka chooses MGM Resorts as their IR partner
14 February 2020
MGM nudged out every competitor to become the only applicant Osaka could really consider, and will now have to build a great resort.
- MGM Resorts losing $1.5m per day due to Macau virus shutdown
13 February 2020
MGM Resorts says it's losing $1.5m per day due to the coronavirus-related shutdown of its Macau casinos; Jim Murren hints at Japanese future.
- MGM Resorts bidding buh-bye to CEO Jim Murren after 22 years
12 February 2020
MGM Resorts says chairman/CEO Jim Murren is stepping down “prior to the expiration of his contract" but will stay on until successor is appointed.
- MGM Grand Detroit off the hook for crook who stole, lost $6m
5 February 2020
A Michigan appeals court upholds lower court ruling clearing MGM Grand Detroit of responsibility for gambler who stole $6m and lost it playing blackjack.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
15 November 2017
Typhoon Hato delays MGM Cotai opening until January 29
29 September 2017
Politico: MGM cock-blocking Connecticut’s third tribal casino
2 February 2018
MGM reopen Mandalay Bay 32nd floor, prep MGM Cotai launch
10 January 2018