Tag Archives: MGM Resorts
- 11th-hour legislative uprising saves Connecticut casino expansion bill
February 23, 2018
No one expected at least one of the three legislative proposals that touches on casino expansion to move forward in the committee.
- MGM Resorts loving Trump after $1.4b tax break buoys Q4 result
February 21, 2018
MGM Resorts was headed for a Q4 net loss until a $1.43b tax break courtesy of Donald Trump's tax reform rescued the results.
- MGM (finally) rolls out red carpet for $3.3B Cotai resort
February 13, 2018
Macau-based MGM China Holdings Ltd. has opened the doors of the $3.4 billion MGM Cotai just in time for the busy week-long Lunar New Year holiday.
- Lawmakers want US interior secretary grilled over casino agreements inaction
Connecticut lawmakers are demanding for a federal probe on the DOI decision to sit on the request of tribal casino operators to expand their operations.
- Asian casino operators make it in Nikkei’s ‘companies to watch’
February 8, 2018
Japan-based Nikkei Inc. is betting on Asian gambling operators to become one of the biggest and fastest-growing companies in the region.
- Politico: MGM cock-blocking Connecticut’s third tribal casino
February 2, 2018
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
MGM CEO woos Connecticut to end tribal gaming monopoly
December 6, 2017
Typhoon Hato delays MGM Cotai opening until January 29
September 29, 2017
MGM’s Maryland casino National Harbor sets new revenue record
September 7, 2017