Tag Archives: MGM Resorts
- MGM and LVS try to put their best foot forward in Osaka
August 16, 2019
Two local festivals are now seeing major collaboration from the international casino operators.
- MGM’s regional add-ons, Macau ops paper over Vegas weakness
July 26, 2019
MGM Resorts reports double-digit revenue gain in Q2 as additional venues in US regional markets and strong Macau operations offset Vegas weakness.
- Morgan Stanley drops MGM Resorts stock price
July 19, 2019
MGM Resorts International saw its stock price drop yesterday following an announcement by Morgan Stanley that it was downgrading the company.
- Despite poor performance at MGM Cotai, MGM China looks strong
July 16, 2019
MGM Cotai may had a weak performance, But nothing can stop boosting it's revenue for Macau casino operator, MGM China.
- Visiting MGM in Vegas is about to get more expensive
July 11, 2019
MGM Resorts International is planning on increasing the resort fees for three of its properties in Las Vegas, according to blog post.
- MGM faces lawsuit over termination, alleged discrimination
June 24, 2019
Paul Ross has filed suit against his former employer and is seeking damages and injunctive relief over his dismissal, which, he asserts, should have been prohibited according to federal and state laws.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Typhoon Hato delays MGM Cotai opening until January 29
September 29, 2017
MGM reopen Mandalay Bay 32nd floor, prep MGM Cotai launch
January 10, 2018
MGM Resorts loving Trump after $1.4b tax break buoys Q4 result
February 21, 2018