Tag Archives: MetroPlay
- 666Bet operator Metro Play Ltd. ordered into compulsory liquidation
July 10, 2015
Metro Play Ltd., which operated the UK-facing 666Bet and MetroPlay sites, ordered into compulsory liquidation by Alderney court.
- 666Bet says it needs to raise more money to refund customer balances
May 29, 2015
Troubled UK online gambling operator 666Bet says it needs to raise additional sums to refund remaining player balances.
- 666Bet gives customers May 24 deadline for withdrawal requests
May 13, 2015
666Bet released a statement giving customers until May 24 to make withdrawal request, or payment will not be processed.
- 666Bet, MetroPlay customers report receiving payouts but backlog remains
May 1, 2015
666Bet and MetroPlay websites back live, customers report receiving payouts via Skrill but pending withdrawals not being processed.
- 666Bet seeks “alternative payment routes” for player refunds, update on Monday
April 17, 2015
Online gambling operator 666Bet says it's exploring "alternative payment routes" to refund player balances, promises update on Monday.
- 666Bet issues new statement, says payments can only be made when it’s back online
April 15, 2015
666Bet has been forced to issue a new statement addressing the growing unrest from angry customers demanding their money back.
SBOBET exiting UK market while 12Bet pulls sportsbook, leaves casino
September 5, 2014
UK gamblers turn on mobiles, tune out social media marketing
February 28, 2018