Tag Archives: Merge Gaming
- Ultimate Poker ink deal with Peppermill casinos; Merge Gaming skins exit Nevada
March 6, 2014
Nevada-licensed Ultimate Poker teams with northern Nevada casino operator Peppermill; Merge Gaming skins give Nevada players the kiss-off.
- Merge exit Delaware, New Jersey; Delaware online gambling revenue wake-up call
January 28, 2014
Merge Gaming Network sneaks out of Delaware and New Jersey; Delaware Lottery's first online gambling revenue figures underwhelm.
- Ongame for mybet; Jazette segregates from Merge; Minted moves to Plutos; adieu Partouche?
May 15, 2013
Ongame adds Mybet; Jazette segregates tables from rest of Merge network; Minted Poker joins Plutos; Partouche Poker to close?
- Ongame inks Cogetech, Poker Heaven; Optimus Poker closes; iPoker bans Muchos Poker
May 12, 2013
Ongame inks poker deals with Cogetech, Poker Heaven; iPoker bans Muchos Poker; Merge skin Optimus Poker closes; Rush Poker mobile relaunch
- ZyngaPlus drags down PartyPoker; Merge ups Poker Maximus V guarantee
April 11, 2013
Zynga's real-money poker site fails to boost PartyPoker; Merge Gaming ups Poker Maximum V guarantee; Switch Poker player's Bitcoin bonanza
- PokerView closes; Interpoker moves to Ongame; Esfandiari Ultimate ambassador
April 2, 2013
PokerView shuts its doors; Interpoker moves from IPN to Ongame; Ultimate Poker inks Antonio Esfandiari; Bubble Protection inks FTP
Dubai investor accuses ex-Amaya CEO David Baazov of fraud
September 22, 2017
Amaya Gaming and PokerStars talking acquisition?
May 24, 2014
David Baazov’s attorneys want insider trading charges dismissed
November 25, 2017
Ex-Amaya CEO David Baazov’s insider trading trial to proceed
January 23, 2018