Tag Archives: melco international development
- Melco-Hard Rock to open Cyprus gaming venues this summer
24 April 2017
Melco International Development and Hard Rock Int'l consortium to open satellite gaming venues in Cyprus this summer, temp casino in October.
- Melco International mulls upping stakes in Entertainment Gaming Asia
19 April 2017
Lawrence Ho’s Melco International Development Ltd. is considering a complete takeover of electronic gaming machines supplier Entertainment Gaming Asia.
- Melco Resorts rebranding City of Dreams’ Hard Rock Hotel
5 April 2017
Melco Resorts & Entertainment officially ditches Melco Crown Entertainment identity and announces rebrand of City of Dreams Macau's Hard Rock Hotel.
- Melco-Hard Rock temporary Cyprus casino to open in 2017
17 November 2016
The tandem of Melco International and Hard Rock International plan to open their temporary and satellite Cyprus casinos in 2017.
- Melco-Hard Rock tandem officially awarded Cyprus casino license
4 November 2016
Republic of Cyprus officially award its the lone casino license to joint bid by Melco International-Hard Rock International tandem.
- Melco a shoe-in as NagaCorp drops out of Cyprus casino license derby
28 September 2016
Cambodia's NagaCorp drops out of two-way race for lone Cyprus casino license, leaving path open for Lawrence Ho's Melco International.
Turkish police bust major international online betting ring
14 September 2016
Melco’s Cyprus casino christened City of Dreams Mediterranean
10 January 2018