Tag Archives: melco international development
- Melco antes up bet on Cyprus casino venture
December 19, 2017
Melco International Development Ltd. is punting big on its casino project in the Republic of Cyprus as it increases its stake by more than 4 percent.
- Melco Int’l revenue soars after taking control of Melco Resorts
September 1, 2017
Melco International Development sees its H1 revenue soar after the company assumed majority control of Melco Resorts & Entertainment.
- Melco International seeks Studio City spin-off in US bourse
August 15, 2017
HongKong-listed casino operator Melco International is seeking a spin-off and separate listing of Studio City International Holdings Ltd. in the U.S.
- IPO would only exacerbate Studio City ownership maze
Melco International Development just put up a trial balloon to gauge interest in a possible initial public offering for Studio City Macau.
- Hard Rock Int’l sole remaining bidder for Spanish casino license
July 3, 2017
Hard Rock International is reportedly the sole bidder to operate a casino in the Spanish region of Catalan near Barcelona.
- Hard Rock selling stake in Cyprus casino project to Melco Int’l
June 27, 2017
Hard Rock International to sell its stake in Cyprus integrated resort joint venture to partner Melco International Development.
Turkish police bust major international online betting ring
September 14, 2016