Tag Archives: melco international development
- Melco Int’l appoints Ballantyne head of Cyprus casino project
9 May 2018
Melco International Development formally appoints Craig Ballantyne president of City of Dreams Mediterranean; Cyprus gambling survey results.
- Melco Int’l 2017 profit tumbles despite revenue surge
3 April 2018
Melco International Development revenue surges 70% in 2017 but profit tumbles more than 95% due to one-off financial gains in 2016.
- Melco’s Cyprus casino christened City of Dreams Mediterranean
10 January 2018
Lawrence Ho's Cyprus casino project gets a name -- City of Dreams Mediterranean -- and promises guests the tranquil feel of an old Cypriot village.
- Melco antes up bet on Cyprus casino venture
19 December 2017
Melco International Development Ltd. is punting big on its casino project in the Republic of Cyprus as it increases its stake by more than 4 percent.
- Melco Int’l revenue soars after taking control of Melco Resorts
1 September 2017
Melco International Development sees its H1 revenue soar after the company assumed majority control of Melco Resorts & Entertainment.
- Melco International seeks Studio City spin-off in US bourse
15 August 2017
HongKong-listed casino operator Melco International is seeking a spin-off and separate listing of Studio City International Holdings Ltd. in the U.S.
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
31 January 2018
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
26 July 2017
Macau night spots to hit when you’re not gambling
2 April 2014
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
2 April 2018