Tag Archives: melco international development
- Lawrence Ho pockets huge payday from Studio City IPO
6 November 2018
That initial public offering (IPO) helped life the company’s stock prices and also provided a windfall for its chairman and CEO, Lawrence Ho.
- Melco’s Studio City shares rise on NYSE debut
19 October 2018
Macau hotel and casino owner Studio City saw much investor interest in its stock’s first day traded at the NYSE, with the stock going up 24%.
- Melco reveals US listing plans
10 October 2018
Melco International has announced the submission of subsidiary Studio City’s application to be listed on the NYSE.
- Melco’s temporary Cyprus casino ‘exceeding expectations’
28 September 2018
After an uncertain start, Melco International says its temporary Cyprus casino in Limassol is "exceeding expectations" in terms of customer visitation.
- Cyprus C2 casino to launch this week with huge parties
26 September 2018
The first fully licensed casino in Cyprus, C2 in Limassol, is about to officially open its doors, after holding a soft launch this past June.
- Melco confirms launch of 4 Cyprus satellite casinos in 2019
21 September 2018
Melco International has announced that it plans on opening three of its satellite casino in Cyprus sometime before the end of this year.
Turkish police bust major international online betting ring
14 September 2016
Melco’s Cyprus casino christened City of Dreams Mediterranean
10 January 2018