Tag Archives: melco international development
- Lawrence Ho grabs a bigger piece of Melco
25 February 2019
The chairman and CEO of Melco Resorts and Entertainment, Lawrence Ho, has a firm grip on the company and just made it even tighter.
- Studio City Finance announces pricing for new notes
30 January 2019
Studio City Finance, subsidiary of New York-listed Studio City, announced the pricing for its new notes maturing in 2024.
- Cyprus believes Melco casinos will be a tourist magnet
28 January 2019
After a meeting between Cyprus Minister for Tourism and Melco’s top boss, both sides are confident in their future in the Mediterranean island nation.
- Macau’s Studio City casino to stop VIP rolling chip operations
15 January 2019
Melco International says its Studio City casino in Macau will cease VIP rolling chip gambling activity as of January 15, 2020.
- Melco Int’l opens second Cyprus ‘satellite’ casino in Larnaca
21 December 2018
Melco International Development opens the second of four 'satellite' casinos in Cyprus at the Larnaca international airport.
- Melco’s first Cyprus ‘satellite’ casino opens in Nicosia
11 December 2018
Melco International Development launches first of four 'satellite' casinos in Cyprus while construction continues on its City of Dreams Mediterranean resort
Turkish police bust major international online betting ring
14 September 2016
Melco’s Cyprus casino christened City of Dreams Mediterranean
10 January 2018