Tag Archives: melco international development
- Cyprus believes Melco casinos will be a tourist magnet
January 28, 2019
After a meeting between Cyprus Minister for Tourism and Melco’s top boss, both sides are confident in their future in the Mediterranean island nation.
- Macau’s Studio City casino to stop VIP rolling chip operations
January 15, 2019
Melco International says its Studio City casino in Macau will cease VIP rolling chip gambling activity as of January 15, 2020.
- Melco Int’l opens second Cyprus ‘satellite’ casino in Larnaca
December 21, 2018
Melco International Development opens the second of four 'satellite' casinos in Cyprus at the Larnaca international airport.
- Melco’s first Cyprus ‘satellite’ casino opens in Nicosia
December 11, 2018
Melco International Development launches first of four 'satellite' casinos in Cyprus while construction continues on its City of Dreams Mediterranean resort
- Lawrence Ho pockets huge payday from Studio City IPO
November 6, 2018
That initial public offering (IPO) helped life the company’s stock prices and also provided a windfall for its chairman and CEO, Lawrence Ho.
- Melco’s Studio City shares rise on NYSE debut
October 19, 2018
Macau hotel and casino owner Studio City saw much investor interest in its stock’s first day traded at the NYSE, with the stock going up 24%.
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
January 31, 2018
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
April 2, 2018