Tag Archives: melco crown
- Melco Continues to Shine as Macro Conditions in China Deteriorate
September 16, 2014
Melco is a great company, run very efficiently w/ nice growth numbers, but it's surrounded by an economy that could topple over at any time.
- Philippines’ richest people share casino ties
August 29, 2014
Three of the five richest Filipinos named by Forbes magazine are all involved in the blossoming casino industry in the Philippines.
- NagaCorp Moving to Russia: It is the Anti-Macau Play
June 10, 2014
Housing goes up, housing goes down, mortgages get defaulted, banks crumble and financial crisis and depression.
- Belle Corp. Consolidates Shares under Sinophil
June 4, 2014
The once dormant holding firm will be receiving 100 percent of Belle Corp's stakes in Premium Leisure Amusements Inc.
- Not Such a Gamble? A Review of Stock Calls
June 3, 2014
A lot has happened in the last 14 weeks; about a quarter's worth of market activity since I began covering the gambling market here.
- Melco Crown is a Good Short Term Pick, but Only Short Term
May 13, 2014
There are reasons why Melco remains a compelling short term hold, but its core markets are getting more dangerous by the day.
Why the SEC really rejected the Bitcoin ETF
March 14, 2017