Tag Archives: melco crown philippines
- Chinese pivot makes Melco Philippines stocks sizzling hot
May 19, 2017
Melco Crown Philippines Resorts Corp. are selling like hotcakes these past few months as a result of warming relationship between Beijing and Manila.
- Melco Philippines swings to profit
May 18, 2017
Philippines-listed casino operator Melco Philippines Resorts Corp. bounced to a PHP148.6 million (US$2.97 million) in the first three months of the year.
- Higher gaming volume lifts City of Dreams Manila 2016 net revenue
April 3, 2017
Net revenues of integrated casino resort City of Dreams (COD) Manila surged 63.5 percent in 2016, buoyed by higher gaming volume and house win rate.
- Melco Crown Philippines stutters into 2016 with net losses widening by 45%
April 14, 2016
Melco Crown Philippines net losses continued its stumble with net losses in 2015 widening by as much as 45% to PHP9.14B (US$269 million).
- A Year in Casinos: CalvinAyre.com’s Most Read Casino Stories of 2015
December 29, 2015
In this end-of-the-year section, we look back on the six most read headlines in the past 12 months for the casino industry.
- Melco Crown Philippines names new COO
November 17, 2015
The casino operator announced that it has appointed Geoffry P. Andres as chief operating officer last week, effective on Nov. 16.
Okada Manila eyes Philippine backdoor listing
May 2, 2017