Tag Archives: Melco Crown Entertainment
- Nomura: MGM China, Wynn, and Melco are biggest Q3 winners
20 October 2017
- Melco Crown rebrand is go; Lawrence Ho buys $65m apt.
30 March 2017
Melco Crown Entertainment shareholders approve changing name to Melco Resorts & Entertainment; Lawrence Ho buys $65m Manhattan apartment.
- Melco Crown preps rebirth as Melco Resorts & Entertainment
17 March 2017
Casino operator Melco Crown Entertainment to ask shareholders to approve new corporate identity Melco Resorts & Entertainment Ltd.
- Hard Rock antes up as Melco Crown prepares to outspend Japan casino rivals
22 February 2017
The competition to develop the first integrated resort in Japan continues to heat up.
- Melco Crown VIP gains sign that China crackdown has “subsided”
17 February 2017
Melco Crown Entertainment posts solid Q4 and FY16 gains, while CEO Lawrence Ho says VIP rebound suggests "anti-extravagant crackdown in China has subsided.”
- Philippine casino GGR to rise 4% in 2017: analyst
3 February 2017
PH casino GGR will grow by as much as 4% this year as new roads in the country’s capital will make the island nation’s entertainment center more accessible.
Miss Universe 2018: Miss Philippines and Puerto Rico early favorites
13 December 2018
PAGCOR gives $200M Clark casino the green light
5 April 2018