Tag Archives: maverick gaming
- Washington state okays sports betting at tribal casinos
26 March 2020
Washington State Gov. Jay Inslee signs legislation authorizing sports betting at casinos run by 29 federally recognized tribes.
- Eldorado to sell Lake Tahoe property ahead of Caesars acquisition
11 March 2020
The casino company will get rid of the MontBleu Casino in order to reduce its local footprint.
- Maverick Gaming employees unionize with boss’s support
2 March 2020
Workers at the casino company’s Washington properties join the Teamsters 117 union.
- Eldorado selling Shreveport casino to Maverick Gaming
13 January 2020
Eldorado Resorts strikes a $230m deal to sell its Shreveport casino to Maverick Gaming as part of post-Caesars property divestment.
- Maverick Gaming makes new purchase, setting its eyes on Colorado
3 October 2019
Maverick Gaming recently purchased a casino in Washington State to add to its portfolio and has now taken another step toward expansion.
- Nevada-based Maverick Gaming heads to Washington
26 August 2019
Maverick Gaming LLC has entered into a purchase agreement to scoop Wizards Casino in Burien, Washington as it looks to grab a larger piece of the sports gambling market across the country.
Cambodia’s casino industry is the land of opportunity
6 February 2019