Tag Archives: matthew tripp
- SportsBet snags AFL sponsorship deal with Seven West Media
January 18, 2017
Online sports betting operator Sportsbet inks sponsorship deal for Seven West Media's Australian Football League broadcasts.
- CrownBet launches new TV ad, but won’t mention betting
September 26, 2016
Sports betting operator CrownBet is unveiling a new advertising campaign on Australian television.
- CrownBet chief appeals for calm amid spike in Australia gambling losses
August 23, 2016
Matthew Tripp has taken up the cudgels for Australia’s sports betting industry which is now under fire for a spike of gambling losses.
- CrownBet’s Matthew Tripp keeps door open for future Chinese wagering license
May 4, 2016
Matthew Tripp is selling out his stake in DJI Holdings as he prepares his own CrownBet to cash in on China’s online gambling market.
- Crownbet’s Matthew Tripp says site will turn a profit in 2016
March 8, 2016
Crownbet founder Matthew Tripp says his upstart online betting site broke even on a monthly basis in November and will post profit in 2016.
- BetEasy officially rebrands as CrownBet, ready to do battle with foreign firms
March 18, 2015
Australian online betting operator BetEasy officially rebrands as CrownBet after entering into joint venture with Crown Resorts.
Australian online bookie Neds launch Bitcoin betting platform
February 2, 2018
Online bookmaker Pinnacle cuts off Australian customers
March 12, 2018