Tag Archives: Mastercard
- Mastercard fined €570M by EU for artificially raising fees
January 23, 2019
Mastercard has been fined €570 million by the EU after it was found to be keeping lower fees inaccessible from merchants for cross-border payments.
- Mastercard to resume payments for Russian-licensed bookmakers
February 6, 2018
Russian sports broadcaster Match TV scraps tender for online betting technology partner; Mastercard to resume payments for Russian-licensed bookies.
- Neteller, Skrill’s Mastercard crackdown to benefit Bitcoin
November 22, 2016
Bitcoin to gain further acceptance among online gamblers after Neteller and Skrill announce termination of prepaid MasterCard use in over 100 countries.
- MasterCard faces $19B lawsuit in UK over illegal card fees
September 12, 2016
British customers of MasterCard are going after the financial services corporation over charging illegally high fees on store transactions.
- William Hill roll out prepaid Mastercard, synchronize Virtual Sports in bet shops
June 22, 2015
William Hill to expand VIP prepaid Mastercard system to over 100k customers, allowing instant access to online winnings.
Here Are 7 Ways to Create Gambling Content That Earns Big Links
August 15, 2014
William Hill exits China, loses Jimmy Vaccaro to South Point
August 18, 2013
William Hill US first to offer eSports bets in Nevada
November 19, 2016
Baha Mar ownership confirmed, William Hill sportsbook launches
December 6, 2017