Tag Archives: Massachusetts
- Wynn Resorts’ Boston casino hit with yet another lawsuit
September 18, 2018
Wynn Resorts' litigation-prone Boston casino project hit with $3b federal lawsuit by operator of Suffolk Downs racetrack.
- MGM’s Massachusetts casino earns $9.5m in opening week
September 17, 2018
MGM Resorts' new Massachusetts casino MGM Springfield generates gaming revenue of $9.5m in its first eight days of operation.
- Genting Malaysia plans recovery of $428M Massachusetts investment
Genting Malaysia is weighing its options for getting back $427.5 million worth from promissory notes issued for an integrated resort in Massachusetts.
- Future of Massachusetts’s $1-billion casino quickly dissolving
September 11, 2018
A ruling by the US Department of the Interior (DOI) last Friday confirmed that it will not be able to hold land in trust for the Mashpee Wampanoag tribe.
- Massachusetts okays MGM Springfield casino’s Friday launch
August 22, 2018
Massachusetts Gaming Commission grants final approval for MGM Resorts' new $960m MGM Springfield casino to open to the public on Friday (24).
- Massachusetts accidentally bans horse racing; tracks suspend operations
August 3, 2018
Massachusetts lawmakers forgot to discuss the bill formalizing the renewal process for the state's two horse racing tracks.
MGM Springfield adds more poker tables, because kids love ’em
September 29, 2017
Caesars up ante in legal war with Massachusetts and Wynn Resorts
January 5, 2014
Genting Malaysia may lose $274M on Mass. casino bet
May 23, 2017
Wynn Resorts strips Wynn name from Boston Harbor project
April 28, 2018