Tag Archives: Massachusetts
- MGM Springfield accused of breaking wage laws
30 October 2019
MGM Springfield may be suffering from a decline in revenue, but it shouldn’t take that out on its employees.
- Wynn’s Boston casino loses president as gaming revenue falls
16 October 2019
Wynn Resorts says Robert DeSalvio is out as president of Encore Boston Harbor casino just days after property posts first monthly gaming revenue decline.
- Encore Boston Harbor has best month, MGM Springfield struggles
16 September 2019
Wynn Resorts' Encore Boston Harbor has its best month to date in August, while MGM Springfield and Plainridge Park limp along.
- Casino developer loses out on bid for new Massachusetts casino
13 September 2019
Mass Gaming and Entertainment has now been denied once again and, this time, it appears the topic is closed.
- MGM Springfield opens new ops to attract younger gamblers
27 August 2019
The MGM Springfield, already not able to perform to expectations, has launched a new casino space that it hopes will become a hit with the younger gamblers.
- New Massachusetts racino proposal likely dead on arrival
21 August 2019
A Massachusetts developer proposes a $300m racino in the southeastern corner of the state, but faces long odds due to need to revisit 2011 casino law.
Massachusetts gaming regulator finds new chief
1 October 2018
MGM Springfield adds more poker tables, because kids love ’em
29 September 2017
Wynn Resorts strips Wynn name from Boston Harbor project
28 April 2018