Tag Archives: Massachusetts
- Casino in Martha’s Vineyard delayed again over as scrutiny mounts
May 20, 2019
Things began to look more promising and the project seemed to be ready to move forward, but the fight rages on and there has been yet another obstacle put on the path of the casino.
- Wynn, MGM in talks re possible Encore Boston Harbor sale
May 17, 2019
Wynn Resorts confirms it's having 'preliminary' talks regarding a potential sale of its $2.6b Massachusetts casino project to rival MGM Resorts.
- Mashpee tribe gets reprieve, casino future still uncertain
Despite resistance from President Donald Trump, lawmakers shoved their way to approved the Bill 312 by a vote of 276-146.
- Wynn Resorts might try to appeal record Massachusetts fine
May 14, 2019
Wynn Resorts was slapped with another record fine by Massachusetts authorities for $35 million but Wynn has announced that it might appeal the Massachusetts fine.
- Congressional tribal casino bill not a favorite with Trump
May 9, 2019
House Bill 312, which looks to give federal support to the Mashpee Wampanoag tribe of Massachusetts, is not finding support from President Donald Trump.
- Wynn Resorts fined $35m but okay to operate in Massachusetts
May 1, 2019
Massachusetts regulators okay Wynn Resorts to operate Encore Boston Harbor casino but must pay $35m penalty to atone for handling of Steve Wynn allegations.
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017
No, Las Vegas Sands is not buying Wynn Resorts
March 17, 2017
Wynn Resorts hints at rebranding after Steve Wynn allegations
February 16, 2018
Massachusetts gaming regulator finds new chief
October 1, 2018