Tag Archives: Massachusetts
- US Supreme Court ruling paves way for gambling hall in Martha’s Vineyard
January 9, 2018
Casino gambling will soon become a reality in Martha’s Vineyard after the U.S. Supreme Court has decided to step away from the Aquinnah Wampanoag tribe case
- Massachusetts hails responsible gambling program results
November 22, 2017
The Massachusetts Gaming Commission says it's pleased by the initial results of its new PlayMyWay responsible gambling program.
- Plainridge Park Casino revenue ‘recaptured’ from out-of-state
October 13, 2017
New study says the bulk of Plainridge Park Casino's revenue comes from 'recaptured' gamblers who otherwise would have traveled out of Massachusetts.
- Massachusetts senate candidates make online lottery pitch
October 9, 2017
Legalization of online lottery in Massachusetts is turning out to be a hot political debate for many candidates eyeing a senate seat.
- MGM Springfield adds more poker tables, because kids love ’em
September 29, 2017
MGM Resorts says its in-development Massachusetts casino will add more poker tables; MGM launch media blitz to promote Connecticut casino proposal.
- DraftKings, FanDuel pay $2.6m to get Massachusetts off their backs
September 8, 2017
Daily fantasy sports operators DraftKings and FanDuel pay $1.3m apiece to resolve a Massachusetts probe into dodgy consumer practices.
Why the DraftKings & FanDuel merger may not go ahead
March 24, 2017
Maine legalizes daily fantasy sports
August 3, 2017