Tag Archives: Massachusetts
- DraftKings, tech sector prod lawmakers for sports betting in Massachusetts
June 18, 2018
DraftKings have joined forces with an influential technology industry association in urging lawmakers to allow sports betting in Massachusetts.
- Fed gov’t stops cock-blocking Connecticut tribes’ JV casino
June 1, 2018
Bureau of Indian Affairs drops opposition to revised gaming compact between Connecticut and Mohegan tribe, clearing hurdle for East Windsor casino.
- Massachusetts casinos grapple with booze and poison soda
May 25, 2018
MGM Resorts wants to serve booze until 4am at its new MGM Springfield casino in Massachusetts; Plainridge Park Casino staffer tried to poison co-workers.
- Steve Wynn gets the boot from Massachusetts casino license
May 8, 2018
Investors of Wynn Resorts Ltd. may now heave a sigh of relief after the Massachusetts gambling regulator agreed to remove the name of Steve Wynn.
- Wynn Resorts strips Wynn name from Boston Harbor project
April 28, 2018
Wynn Resorts announces that its $2.4b Wynn Boston Harbor casino project in Massachusetts will now be known as Encore Boston Harbor.
- Reports: Wynn Resorts in talks to sell $2.4b Boston casino project
April 9, 2018
Reports surface that Wynn Resorts CEO Matt Maddox is having informal talks about the potential sale of the in-development Wynn Boston Harbor project.
No, Las Vegas Sands is not buying Wynn Resorts
March 17, 2017
Wynn Resorts hints at rebranding after Steve Wynn allegations
February 16, 2018
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017
Wynn Macau VIP dealer on the lam with $6.1m in stolen chips
January 17, 2018