Tag Archives: Massachusetts
- Reports: Wynn Resorts in talks to sell $2.4b Boston casino project
April 9, 2018
Reports surface that Wynn Resorts CEO Matt Maddox is having informal talks about the potential sale of the in-development Wynn Boston Harbor project.
- Wynn Boston Harbor rebrand likely after Steve Wynn scandal
March 29, 2018
Wynn Resorts "actively considering" rebranding its unfinished Wynn Boston Harbor casino to distance itself from Steve Wynn harassment allegations.
- Iowa daily fantasy sports bill sails through House subcommittee
January 26, 2018
A bill seeking to regulate daily fantasy sports (DFS) in Iowa has cleared the first hurdle set by a five-member House subcommittee.
- US Supreme Court ruling paves way for gambling hall in Martha’s Vineyard
January 9, 2018
Casino gambling will soon become a reality in Martha’s Vineyard after the U.S. Supreme Court has decided to step away from the Aquinnah Wampanoag tribe case
- Massachusetts hails responsible gambling program results
November 22, 2017
The Massachusetts Gaming Commission says it's pleased by the initial results of its new PlayMyWay responsible gambling program.
- Plainridge Park Casino revenue ‘recaptured’ from out-of-state
October 13, 2017
New study says the bulk of Plainridge Park Casino's revenue comes from 'recaptured' gamblers who otherwise would have traveled out of Massachusetts.
Genting Malaysia may lose $274M on Mass. casino bet
May 23, 2017
MGM Springfield adds more poker tables, because kids love ’em
September 29, 2017
Massachusetts senate candidates make online lottery pitch
October 9, 2017