Tag Archives: Massachusetts Gaming Commission
- Massachusetts, Steve Wynn make a deal on sexual misconduct probe
February 21, 2019
The Massachusetts Gaming Commission (MGC) is set to dismiss its lawsuit against embattled casino mogul Steve Wynn after the two camps reached a settlement.
- Boston casino license process was fraudulent, asserts bidder
February 18, 2019
Sterling Suffolk Racecourse seeks $3 billion from Wynn Resorts, claims licensing process to build a casino resort in Boston, Massachusetts was compromised.
- Report: MGM Springfield casino a Massachusetts crime magnet
January 18, 2019
Massachusetts police data reportedly shows twice as many crimes in MGM Springfield casino in four months than at Plainridge Park Casino all last year.
- Nevada judge blocks release of Massachusetts’ Steve Wynn report
January 5, 2019
A Nevada judge extends restraining order blocking release of Massachusetts Gaming Commission report on Steve Wynn's sexual harassment allegations.
- Massachusetts report on Wynn casino delayed to January
December 21, 2018
A Nevada judge sets January 4 date for hearing arguments on whether to permit Massachusetts regulators to release report on Wynn casino fate.
- Steve Wynn temporarily blocks harassment report’s release
November 20, 2018
Nevada judge temporarily blocks release of Massachusetts Gaming Commission report into Steve Wynn's sexual harassment allegations.
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017
No, Las Vegas Sands is not buying Wynn Resorts
March 17, 2017
Wynn Resorts hints at rebranding after Steve Wynn allegations
February 16, 2018
Massachusetts gaming regulator finds new chief
October 1, 2018