Tag Archives: Massachusetts Gaming Commission
- Massachusetts okays MGM Springfield casino’s Friday launch
August 22, 2018
Massachusetts Gaming Commission grants final approval for MGM Resorts' new $960m MGM Springfield casino to open to the public on Friday (24).
- Massachusetts regulator shelves $677M Brockton casino talks – for now
July 27, 2018
MGC has put talks on the proposed $700 million casino in Brockton, Massachusetts on hold for now as the state prepares for the opening of MGM Springfield.
- Fed gov’t stops cock-blocking Connecticut tribes’ JV casino
June 1, 2018
Bureau of Indian Affairs drops opposition to revised gaming compact between Connecticut and Mohegan tribe, clearing hurdle for East Windsor casino.
- Wynn Resorts strips Wynn name from Boston Harbor project
April 28, 2018
Wynn Resorts announces that its $2.4b Wynn Boston Harbor casino project in Massachusetts will now be known as Encore Boston Harbor.
- Massachusetts to “aggressively continue” Wynn Resorts probe despite Steve Wynn’s exit
February 8, 2018
Massachusetts regulators' probe of Wynn Resorts' suitability will continue despite Steve Wynn's resignation; Steve could collect $330m golden handshake.
- Steve Wynn’s $7.5m sexual harassment settlement “issue #1” for Massachusetts regulators
January 31, 2018
Massachusetts Gaming Commission probes Wynn Resorts' $7.5m settlement with woman allegedly sexually harassed by Steve Wynn.
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017
No, Las Vegas Sands is not buying Wynn Resorts
March 17, 2017
Nevada casinos see profit surge, first female gaming board chair
January 15, 2018
Wynn Resorts hints at rebranding after Steve Wynn allegations
February 16, 2018