Tag Archives: Massachusetts Gaming Commission
- Fed gov’t stops cock-blocking Connecticut tribes’ JV casino
June 1, 2018
Bureau of Indian Affairs drops opposition to revised gaming compact between Connecticut and Mohegan tribe, clearing hurdle for East Windsor casino.
- Wynn Resorts strips Wynn name from Boston Harbor project
April 28, 2018
Wynn Resorts announces that its $2.4b Wynn Boston Harbor casino project in Massachusetts will now be known as Encore Boston Harbor.
- Massachusetts to “aggressively continue” Wynn Resorts probe despite Steve Wynn’s exit
February 8, 2018
Massachusetts regulators' probe of Wynn Resorts' suitability will continue despite Steve Wynn's resignation; Steve could collect $330m golden handshake.
- Steve Wynn’s $7.5m sexual harassment settlement “issue #1” for Massachusetts regulators
January 31, 2018
Massachusetts Gaming Commission probes Wynn Resorts' $7.5m settlement with woman allegedly sexually harassed by Steve Wynn.
- Wynn Resorts shares down nearly one-fifth since Friday
January 30, 2018
Wynn Resorts shares have lost nearly one-fifth of their value since Friday's sexual harassment allegations against boss Steve Wynn.
- Steve Wynn sexual allegations fallout widens
January 28, 2018
Allegations of sexual impropriety prompt Steve Wynn to resign as RNC finance chair, while Wynn Resorts and gaming regulators open investigations.
Wynn Resorts hints at rebranding after Steve Wynn allegations
February 16, 2018
No, Las Vegas Sands is not buying Wynn Resorts
March 17, 2017
Wynn Macau VIP dealer on the lam with $6.1m in stolen chips
January 17, 2018