Tag Archives: Massachusetts gambling bill
- Poll shows Massachusetts residents want expanded gambling
September 26, 2011
Support for the Massachusetts gambling expansion is vibrant as survey results show 56 percent of the state's residents support the measure.
- Online Poker on the Agenda in Massachusetts
September 10, 2011
With a late amendment, Massachusetts could be the first state to regulate online poker in the USA
- Optimism growing over Massachusetts gambling expansion bill
August 26, 2011
In gaming news, this year’s gambling expansion bill is being backed by members of both the House and Senate committees.
- Failed Massachusetts casino bill may rise from the dead in special session
August 6, 2010
Massachusetts legislators are recalled for special session, giving hope that failed casino bill may yet pass muster with Gov. Deval Patrick.
- Resort-style casinos coming to Massachusetts?
July 2, 2010
Massachusetts state senate passes bill allowing three resort style casinos; bill must now be reconciled with similar bill from state House.
- PPA barks, citizens bite, Massachusetts legislators cave
April 14, 2010
Poker Players Alliance members successful in stripping anti-gambling language from Massachusetts bill
The poker community shuns the PPA in its time of need
April 3, 2018
iGaming North America 2015 Day Two Recap
April 16, 2015