Tag Archives: mashpee wampanoag
- Genting Malaysia plans recovery of $428M Massachusetts investment
September 17, 2018
Genting Malaysia is weighing its options for getting back $427.5 million worth from promissory notes issued for an integrated resort in Massachusetts.
- Future of Massachusetts’s $1-billion casino quickly dissolving
September 11, 2018
A ruling by the US Department of the Interior (DOI) last Friday confirmed that it will not be able to hold land in trust for the Mashpee Wampanoag tribe.
- Mashpee Wampanoag’s Taunton casino project hits fresh snag
June 29, 2017
Mashpee Wampanoag tribe abruptly withdraws request for fed gov't opinion on legality of land taken into trust for its Massachusetts casino site.
- Mashpee Tribe jumps in the casino land legal fray
August 16, 2016
The Mashpee Wampanoag tribe has finally grown tired of watching the US Interior Department throw its casino land case under the bus.
- US gov’t defends decision granting MA tribe casino lands
July 12, 2016
Casino opponents and state representatives have locked horns during Monday’s court hearing.
- Mashpee Wampanoag to break ground on Massachusetts casino on Tuesday
April 5, 2016
Mashpee Wampanoag tribe to break ground on its new Massachusetts casino on Tuesday; Genting Malaysia reveals management contract details.
Massachusetts gaming regulator finds new chief
October 1, 2018
MGM Springfield adds more poker tables, because kids love ’em
September 29, 2017
Caesars up ante in legal war with Massachusetts and Wynn Resorts
January 5, 2014
Genting loses to Jocs for new casino in Andorra
July 2, 2018