Tag Archives: Mashantucket Pequot Tribal Nation
- Connecticut tribes offer state 25% of third casino’s gaming revenue
April 6, 2017
Connecticut's two gaming tribes offer the state a 25% cut of third casino's slots and table game revenue if legislators approve project.
- Connecticut AG expresses doubts over third casino plan
March 14, 2017
Connecticut Attorney General George Jepsen expresses concern over the legal risks of state approving off-reservation tribal casino.
- Connecticut governor questions tribes’ third casino plans
March 3, 2017
Connecticut Gov. Dannel Malloy asks his attorney general for formal opinion on the legality of the state's two gaming tribes building third casino.
- Connecticut tribes pick East Windsor to host new casino
February 28, 2017
MMCT, the joint venture of Connecticut's Mashantucket Pequot and Mohegan tribes, picks East Windsor as site for proposed new casino.
- Steve Wynn doesn’t really get millennials, but he sure likes their money
June 7, 2016
Steve Wynn says non-gaming is the real driver of the casino biz, while claiming that casino nightclubs attract "every moron in the world."
- Foxwoods owners plan Biloxi, Mississippi expansion via $265m casino resort
Mashantucket Pequots eye joint venture with Biloxi businessman Chris Ferrara to build $265m Foxwoods-branded casino resort on Gulf Coast.
Foxwoods latest casino to add ‘stadium’ electronic table games
December 20, 2017
Macau, Connecticut casinos stage emergency response drills
January 24, 2018
Connecticut, two tribes go to war vs. fed gov’t over casino delay
December 1, 2017