Tag Archives: Maryland
- October wasn’t a good month for Maryland casinos
8 November 2019
Somebody somewhere put the brakes on Maryland’s casino activity last month.
- Maryland casinos dip in August; gaming to fund Pimlico facelift
7 October 2019
Maryland reports modest dip in August's casino gaming revenue; casino cash to help fund $375m facelift for Baltimore's Pimlico racetrack.
- Horseshoe Baltimore sees lowest revenue in its history
9 September 2019
Horseshoe Baltimore recorded its worst month ever, taking in only $18.2 million in gross gaming revenue.
- Horseshoe Casino Baltimore reports record low revenue in June
9 July 2019
Maryland's casino gaming revenue suffers modest dip in June but Horseshoe Casino Baltimore's revenue sinks nearly one-fifth to new all-time low.
- Maryland casinos have fourth-best revenue month in May
5 June 2019
Maryland's six casino operators report revenue of $152.3m, the market's fourth-best month on record, despite posting a year-on-year decline.
- Maryland’s Horseshoe Casino Baltimore plans new gaming patio
7 May 2019
Maryland casinos have solid if unspectacular April, while Horseshoe Casino Baltimore plans $15m gaming and smoking patio called The Terrace.
Macau casinos can keep smoking lounges, lose VIP exemption
20 February 2017
VIP gambling reclaims Macau casino revenue throne
17 July 2017
Horseshoe Casino Baltimore partners with NFL’s Ravens
19 October 2018
Maryland casinos continue torrid revenue pace in November
6 December 2013