Tag Archives: Maryland
- Maryland’s 2018 casino revenue rises 8% to just under $1.75b
January 8, 2019
Maryland Lottery & Gaming reports its six casino operators generated gaming revenue of just under $1.75b in 2018, an 8.1% rise from 2017's $1.61b.
- Horseshoe Casino Baltimore takes it on the chin in November
December 7, 2018
Maryland's casino market posted solid year-on-year gains in November, although Horseshoe Casino Baltimore was down double-digits.
- Maryland majority supports sports betting
November 14, 2018
A survey shows that fifty-three percent of registered voters in Maryland are in favor of legal sports betting in the state.
- National Harbor’s hot tables drive Maryland casino revenue record
November 6, 2018
Maryland casinos set a new monthly revenue record in October thanks to MGM's National Harbor, which saw its table game revenue shoot up by nearly $20m.
- Voters prepare to decide the fate of gambling in Arkansas, Maryland
October 31, 2018
Residents of Arkansas don’t want casino gambling—or do they. The residents appear to have difficulty making up their minds.
- Horseshoe Casino Baltimore partners with NFL’s Ravens
October 19, 2018
Horseshoe Casino Baltimore inks marketing partnership with National Football League's Baltimore Ravens, second such deal since NFL relaxed gambling rules.
It may be too little too late for Caesars
April 10, 2018
Caesars up ante in legal war with Massachusetts and Wynn Resorts
January 5, 2014
Crown Resorts sell Vegas vacant lot to Wynn Resorts for $300m
December 14, 2017