Tag Archives: Marketing
- Scientific Games finds new senior VP for marketing
May 2, 2019
Steven Stamstad will lead Scientific Games's charge to increase new product awareness, expand innovation and develop brand franchises.
- Filip Lysikowski of MaxTraffic: Make a connection with your players
February 25, 2019
Conversion is a very important metric of online gaming operators, and Filip Lysikowski has tips on how to get it done.
- Silverthorn’s Laura Crimmons sees an end to marketing via links
September 26, 2018
Becky Liggero discussed with Laura Crimmons, founder of marketing firm Silverthorn Agency, the effective ways for gambling sites to get noticed online.
- Becky’s Affiliated: Influencer Marketing tips for iGaming affiliates with Ben Jeffries
August 23, 2018
Ben Jeffries, founder and CEO of Influencer, shares the latest trends in digital marketing strategies and tips for online gambling affiliates.
- BetBright, Fruity King discover comedy doesn’t always equal tragedy plus time
March 28, 2016
Promotional material by BetBright and Fruity King spark protests, leading to debates on how much time must pass before tragedy = comedy.
- Amaya hires CP+B to run £10m Betstars sports betting marketing campaign
January 8, 2016
Amaya Gaming taps creative agency Crispin Porter + Bogusky to handle £10m marketing campaign to promote new BetStars sports betting brand.
Daniel Negreanu leaves PokerStars; WSOP sale mess
May 27, 2019
Dubai investor accuses ex-Amaya CEO David Baazov of fraud
September 22, 2017
Amaya Gaming and PokerStars talking acquisition?
May 24, 2014