Tag Archives: Marketing
- Silverthorn’s Laura Crimmons sees an end to marketing via links
September 26, 2018
Becky Liggero discussed with Laura Crimmons, founder of marketing firm Silverthorn Agency, the effective ways for gambling sites to get noticed online.
- Becky’s Affiliated: Influencer Marketing tips for iGaming affiliates with Ben Jeffries
August 23, 2018
Ben Jeffries, founder and CEO of Influencer, shares the latest trends in digital marketing strategies and tips for online gambling affiliates.
- BetBright, Fruity King discover comedy doesn’t always equal tragedy plus time
March 28, 2016
Promotional material by BetBright and Fruity King spark protests, leading to debates on how much time must pass before tragedy = comedy.
- Amaya hires CP+B to run £10m Betstars sports betting marketing campaign
January 8, 2016
Amaya Gaming taps creative agency Crispin Porter + Bogusky to handle £10m marketing campaign to promote new BetStars sports betting brand.
- 888 execs sell high, close Lucky Ace, prep new TV marketing campaign
December 22, 2015
Two 888 Holdings senior execs take advantage of record share price; new TV campaign targets recreational players who 'live the game'.
- Minter Dial explains why customer service is the new marketing
November 3, 2015
Becky Liggero interviewed Minter Dial, President & Founder of Myndset Company and he discussed about customer service as the new marketing.
iGaming Strategy & Search Think Tank Recap
January 31, 2014
Hon. Melford Nicholas: Antigua Is Open For BPO Business
October 28, 2016
Social Gaming Asia Summit 2012 Summary
November 30, 2012