Tag Archives: Mark Blandford
- Mark Blandford: US market still needs sports betting expertise from outside
May 17, 2018
Mark Blandford explains why the lifting of U.S. federal ban on sports betting presents big B2B opportunities for UK and European operators.
- Mark Blandford on making the right investment
July 11, 2017
Mark Blandford of Burlywood Capital tells us why investing on a blockchain incubator is better than focusing on the technology.
- Mark Blandford on making sense of IPOs
April 3, 2017
Mark Blandford of Burlywood Capital explains why it is dangerous for gambling start-ups to keep IPO as their holy grail.
- Shared Experience – What is one mistake leaders make more frequently than others?
January 20, 2017
Mark Blandford of Burlywood Capital acknowledges that allowing emotions to influence decision making is the most frequent mistake leaders made.
- Shared Experience – What are the most important decisions as a leader?
December 23, 2016
In this Episode Mark Blandford of Burlywood Capital directly says that the current decision is the most important decision a leader can make.
- Shared Experience – How to keep inspiration alive in a larger organisation?
December 16, 2016
In this Episode of Shared Experience, Mark Blandford of Burlywood Capital pointed out that it's absolutely vital to keep chain of communication going.