Tag Archives: Marina Bay Sands
- Las Vegas Sands needs more time to repay loans
March 23, 2018
The company notified the U.S. SEC that it had extended the maturity of the term loans of Marina Bay Sands casino in Singapore.
- Court case challenges Marina Bay Sands ‘no junkets’ claims
March 9, 2018
Singapore court's VIP gambling deadbeat lawsuit is challenging Marina Bay Sands casino's longstanding assertion that it doesn't deal with junket operators.
- Las Vegas Sands Macau mass market win best since 2014
January 25, 2018
Las Vegas Sands enjoys stellar Q4 performance thanks to its Macau mass market numbers, which hit heights not seen since Q1 2014.
- Wynn Macau staff charged with spreading $6m chip thief identity
January 18, 2018
Three Wynn Macau staff charged with circulating document identifying croupier who still $6.1m in casino chips from VIP room this week.
- Singapore investors out $37m after bad bet on ‘expert gamblers’
October 25, 2017
A group of over 150 Singaporeans were scammed out of nearly $37m by a group posing as 'expert gamblers' who promised big returns for investors.
Two blockbuster main events headline ONE: Immortal pursuit in Singapore
September 14, 2017
Organized crime charges for Singapore online gambling ring
November 16, 2017
Singapore arrest 33 in online gambling sweep
November 28, 2016
Philippines can overtake Singapore, but with higher risk
March 21, 2017