Tag Archives: Marina Bay Sands
- Marina Bay Sands goes on a hiring spree
February 26, 2019
For anyone looking for a new job, Marina Bay Sands is recruiting. The company has already begun its recruiting efforts, holding a two-day job fair.
- Singapore’s two casinos getting better at regulatory compliance
October 4, 2018
Singapore regulator imposed SG$60k in fines on city-state's two integrated resort casinos in 2017-18, down nearly two-thirds from previous year.
- Las Vegas Sands needs more time to repay loans
March 23, 2018
The company notified the U.S. SEC that it had extended the maturity of the term loans of Marina Bay Sands casino in Singapore.
- Court case challenges Marina Bay Sands ‘no junkets’ claims
March 9, 2018
Singapore court's VIP gambling deadbeat lawsuit is challenging Marina Bay Sands casino's longstanding assertion that it doesn't deal with junket operators.
- Las Vegas Sands Macau mass market win best since 2014
January 25, 2018
Las Vegas Sands enjoys stellar Q4 performance thanks to its Macau mass market numbers, which hit heights not seen since Q1 2014.
- Wynn Macau staff charged with spreading $6m chip thief identity
January 18, 2018
Three Wynn Macau staff charged with circulating document identifying croupier who still $6.1m in casino chips from VIP room this week.
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
January 31, 2018
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017
Two blockbuster main events headline ONE: Immortal pursuit in Singapore
September 14, 2017
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
April 2, 2018
VIP gambling rebound has Macau junkets in expansionist mode
December 8, 2017