Tag Archives: Marina Bay Sands
- Singapore’s casino fines up more than tenfold in 2018-19
October 4, 2019
Singapore's casino regulator reports more than tenfold rise in casino fines in 2018-19, with Resorts World Sentosa accounting for nearly all of it.
- MICE reels in 22% of tourists to Singapore in 2018
August 29, 2019
Singapore’s conference circuit is bringing in a lot of money, and the Marina Bay Sands is a huge part of that.
- Marina Bay Sands shopping around for $6 billion in loans
June 19, 2019
Marina Bay Sands, is reaching out to lenders in search of another $6 billion in financing for its expansion plans, after borrowing $3.71 billion from 28 lenders seven years ago.
- Marina Bay Sands casino settles with VIP gambler over $10m debt
June 13, 2019
Las Vegas Sands' Singapore casino Marina Bay Sands settles a five-year-old case involving a VIP gambler who failed to pay his $10m marker.
- Singapore resorts will pay full price for new land
May 7, 2019
Now that they have been allowed to expand, Resorts World Santosa and Marina Bay Sands will have to pay full price to get any new land to build on.
- Gambling will not be part of new Marina Bay Sands tower
April 15, 2019
The new Marina Bay Sands tower will not include gambling as part of their operations, according to a statement provided by an executive with the resort casino.
Two blockbuster main events headline ONE: Immortal pursuit in Singapore
September 14, 2017
Singapore investors out $37m after bad bet on ‘expert gamblers’
October 25, 2017
Organized crime charges for Singapore online gambling ring
November 16, 2017