Tag Archives: Marina Bay Sands
- Marina Bay Sands VIP says casino gave away his millions
18 October 2019
A Chinese VIP gambler sues Las Vegas Sands' Singapore casino Marina Bay Sands for allegedly giving away $6.6m of his cash to other gamblers.
- Singapore’s casino fines up more than tenfold in 2018-19
4 October 2019
Singapore's casino regulator reports more than tenfold rise in casino fines in 2018-19, with Resorts World Sentosa accounting for nearly all of it.
- MICE reels in 22% of tourists to Singapore in 2018
29 August 2019
Singapore’s conference circuit is bringing in a lot of money, and the Marina Bay Sands is a huge part of that.
- Marina Bay Sands shopping around for $6 billion in loans
19 June 2019
Marina Bay Sands, is reaching out to lenders in search of another $6 billion in financing for its expansion plans, after borrowing $3.71 billion from 28 lenders seven years ago.
- Marina Bay Sands casino settles with VIP gambler over $10m debt
13 June 2019
Las Vegas Sands' Singapore casino Marina Bay Sands settles a five-year-old case involving a VIP gambler who failed to pay his $10m marker.
- Singapore resorts will pay full price for new land
7 May 2019
Now that they have been allowed to expand, Resorts World Santosa and Marina Bay Sands will have to pay full price to get any new land to build on.
Two blockbuster main events headline ONE: Immortal pursuit in Singapore
14 September 2017
Singapore investors out $37m after bad bet on ‘expert gamblers’
25 October 2017
Organized crime charges for Singapore online gambling ring
16 November 2017
Genting Singapore marks Japan presence with new office
21 September 2017