Tag Archives: Marc Lasry
- Hedge-fund manager Marc Lasry agrees to buy the Milwaukee Bucks
April 22, 2014
Lasry made headlines last year after he turned down President Obama's offer to become French Ambassador because of his ties to Helly Nahmad.
- Sands’ Adelson tops gaming interests on Forbes list of rich Americans
September 19, 2013
Sheldon Adelson tops the casino interests on Forbes' rich Yankee list, easily beating out Steve Wynn, Phillip Ruffin and various Fertittas.
- Marc Lasry turns down Pres. Obama’s appointment over alleged ties to poker ring
April 29, 2013
The billionaire has ties with people who were busted by the Department of Justice for allegedly running an illegal credit betting business
- 888 inks US-facing online gambling joint venture with Avenue Capital Group
March 11, 2013
888 Holdings enters into US-facing online gambling joint venture with Avenue Capital Group called All American Poker Network.
- Donald Trump teams with hedge fund manager Marc Lasry for online poker venture
October 20, 2011
Donald Trump teams with hedge fund manager Marc Lasry on an online poker joint venture in case US legislates at state or federal level.
The poker-loving penis of Joe Barton does the rounds on social media
November 23, 2017
Philippines can overtake Singapore, but with higher risk
March 21, 2017
‘Mafia connections’ crush Donald Trump’s Aussie casino dreams
August 17, 2017