Tag Archives: Manila Bay Resorts
- Kazuo Okada takes page out of Trump playbook, puts his name on Manila resort
July 19, 2016
Japanese billionaire Kazuo Okada takes page out of Donald Trump's playbook, changes name of his Manila Bay Resorts casino to Okada Manila.
- Okada’s Manila Bay Resorts on track for 2016 opening
May 27, 2016
Tiger Resorts will finally open the doors of multi-billion Manila Bay Resorts in Manila’s Entertainment City by the end of the year.
- PHL Bank okays Okada’s $800M loan for Manila Bay Resorts
May 18, 2016
Universal Entertainment Inc. has injected an additional P37.6 billion ($809.51 million) into its Manila Bay Resorts project.
- Court orders Okada to appear in Las Vegas for deposition
October 19, 2015
Kazuo Okada cannot escape a U.S. trip as the Nevada Supreme court ruled that he should appear in Las Vegas court for questioning.
- Matt Hurst talks about creating a one-stop shop integrated resort for global audience
September 28, 2015
Matt Hurst of Tiger Resort, shares the latest news on Manila Bay Resorts' development in the Philippines.
- Kazuo Okada adds more investment to Manila Bay Resorts
September 24, 2015
Universal Entertainment boss is putting an additional $700m investment to its $2 billion Philippine venture, the Manila Bay Resorts.
Miss Universe 2018: Miss Philippines and Puerto Rico early favorites
December 13, 2018
PAGCOR gives $200M Clark casino the green light
April 5, 2018
Okada Manila eyes Philippine backdoor listing
May 2, 2017