Tag Archives: Malta
- Malta’s gaming regulator, Heathcliff Farrugia to speak at Tal Ron’s opening panel in Prague Gaming Summit 3
March 4, 2019
Do not miss this opportunity to attend the leading conference in the region which offers the option for both new companies and veterans, to learn about industry insights and compliance updates.
- BDO Malta CEO Mark Attard: Blockchain, gambling destined for each other
Mark Attard can help your company get and stay licensed in Malta, and better yet, can tell you how Blockchain is the future.
- Norway goes after Malta-licensed casino operators
February 18, 2019
Norway has banned all transactions related to six Malta-licensed online gambling operators, accusing those of illegally targeting gamblers in Norway.
- SiGMA invests €500,000 to bring iGaming investors to Malta
January 24, 2019
SiGMA is reaching out to affiliates and operators located beyond the Euro-Med shores and treating them to a luxurious, no-expense-spared stay in Malta.
- Olga Finkel: New Malta regulatory framework puts players first
January 23, 2019
CalvinAyre.com’s Stephanie Tower spoke with WH Partners’ Olga Finkel, who shared her expertise on the latest developments pushed by Maltese regulators.
- Yobetit offers exceptional XFactor Malta odds & giveaway
January 17, 2019
The XFactor launched its first competition in Malta giving Maltese people the chance to earn the XFactor title.
Why Malta is a Sure Bet for iGaming Companies
October 9, 2014
Malta suspends Mafia-linked Phoenix online gambling license
February 2, 2018
Finnish teen, parents stole €250k from Malta online casino
August 21, 2018
Malta gambling biz represents over 12% of national economy
November 22, 2017